Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Bench Trial 10/4/21 Please


This entire post was sent in this email today, 8/31/21.

    


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 11:39 AM
To: logan@belfastcriminallaw.com <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; lori.lamma@maine.gov <lori.lamma@maine.gov>; Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov <Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov>; Brooke.otis@courts.maine.gov <Brooke.otis@courts.maine.gov>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; Randall.liberty@maine.gov <Randall.liberty@maine.gov>; susan.gagnon@maine.gov <susan.gagnon@maine.gov>; Senator Susan Collins <susan@collins.senate.gov>; Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; district1@waldocountyme.gov <district1@waldocountyme.gov>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; Kathleen Greeley <vwaa@waldocountyme.gov>; Calbert@waldocountyme.gov <Calbert@waldocountyme.gov>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; T.spencer@belfastmepd.org <T.spencer@belfastmepd.org>; citymanager@cityofbelfast.org <citymanager@cityofbelfast.org>; John.e.cote@maine.gov <John.e.cote@maine.gov>; Hillary Reed Stewart <nondiscrimination@northernlights.org>; Roberto Struba <psiduceuscomp@gmail.com>; Molly Ross <mross@rsu71.org>; neal@nealparent.com <neal@nealparent.com>; snorman@belfastlibrary.org <snorman@belfastlibrary.org>; Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org <Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org>; Perry, Bethany M <Bethany.M.Perry@maine.gov>; erirish@belfastlibrary.org <erirish@belfastlibrary.org>; jkirlin@gmail.com <jkirlin@gmail.com>; einstein@toast.net <einstein@toast.net>; jkeyasko@dianeturton.com <jkeyasko@dianeturton.com>; Kath13een@gmail.com <kath13een@gmail.com>; lori.lamma@maine.g <lori.lamma@maine.g>; elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net <elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net>; dave reardon <spookyproducer@gmail.com>; Clif Staples <tcsofme@gmail.com>; Rick <rknudson6@yahoo.com>; rbobchin@verizon.net <rbobchin@verizon.net>; atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com <atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com>; rosellilaw@aol.com <rosellilaw@aol.com>; Childno4@aol.com <childno4@aol.com>; June M. Moore <juneryan@hotmail.com>; julieww@adelphia.net <julieww@adelphia.net>; jeninmexico74@gmail.com <jeninmexico74@gmail.com>; georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; samseljoseph@gmail.com <samseljoseph@gmail.com>; Angletreeplumbing@gmail.com <Angletreeplumbing@gmail.com>; info@belmontboatworks.com <info@belmontboatworks.com>; cbeck@mainepublic.org <cbeck@mainepublic.org>; mvogelzang@mainepublic.org <mvogelzang@mainepublic.org>; circulation@mainetoday.com <circulation@mainetoday.com>; acurtis@bangordailynews.com <acurtis@bangordailynews.com>; ethankingcole@gmail.com <ethankingcole@gmail.com>; news@pressherald.com <news@pressherald.com>; news@penbaypilot.com <news@penbaypilot.com>; Democracy Now! <announcement@democracynow.org>; tips@theintercept.com <tips@theintercept.com>; tips@slate.com <tips@slate.com>; mstewart@ap.org <mstewart@ap.org>; Marilynb@hudsonreporter.com <Marilynb@hudsonreporter.com>; nytnews@nytimes.com <nytnews@nytimes.com>; desk@cbs2NY.com <desk@cbs2NY.com>; john.mulholland@theguardian.com <john.mulholland@theguardian.com>; gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com <gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com>; wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com <wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com>; wmcny@womensmediacenter.com <wmcny@womensmediacenter.com>; rvezza@starledger.com <rvezza@starledger.com>; Investigatethis@apmreports.org <Investigatethis@apmreports.org>; The Clooney Foundation For Justice <info@cfj.org>; tgroening@islandinstitute.org <tgroening@islandinstitute.org>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Rape Retaliation/Bench Trial 10/4/21
 
Logan Perkins, ADA Entwisle, PO Lori Lamma and Corrections Commissioner Randall Liberty,

Logan, ADA Entwisle - At 8 :15 am today, 8/31/21, I filed 17 motions with Waldo Judiciary Court Clerk Jennifer. She assured me that they would be given to Brooke Otis. I hand wrote them, signed, using carbon paper for copies for the court and Logan Perkins. I have the originals and ADA Entwisle should request copies from Brooke Otis.

All of my very old motions have been pending the judgement of my competency by Judge Robert Murray since the State forensic psych. evaluation was granted way back in October 2020. Judge Robert Murray found me competent to proceed this month. 

These old motions to change venue, change parole officer and to dismiss fabricated probation violations of disorderly conduct, loud noise, in a private place. Two arrests at my home during business hours that are fabricated with hear say from implicated neighbors without evidence again. No cellphone video. Private place is my home. Illegal arrests and jailings and illegal holding of 
bail.

I have been under false arrest since 9/25/2020 where Sgt. Fitzpatrick and Officer Megan Tribuzio broke my door down at gunpoint, without a warrant, and almost killed me and my dog.

Fabricating on the Belfast Police Blotter that day that I was arrested in Bangor for a parole violation. I saw that and told Officer Tribuzio to get a warrant as she tried to lure me out of my locked house for many hours before Sgt. Fitzpatrick stormed my home. No warning, fast and furious break in. 

At gunpoint stance he was raging. Yelling at me that "We're sick of your shit Laurie!" I complied, silent. Hit the floor, spread, knee in my back, cuff, kidnapped to Waldo Jail, to Somerset Jail and to Knox Jail. Bail never given until 10/15/2020 when paid by my ex husband. 

I was shackled with an ankle tracker  again (over 700 days shackled since arrested for fabricated terrorizing to Belfast City Hall officials in 2/2018 where I was not supposed to live to get out of hell. Two Bridges Correctional Facility in Wiscassett ) and have been under house arrest since. 

Delay, delay, delay. Hack my calls to fabricate phone therapy parole violations. Hack the psych evaluation notifications so it can't be done on my phone at home with PO Lori Lamma aiding the State to force it at home. I made Waldo Court Clerk Brooke Otis schedule it at the courthouse. ADA Entwisle was motioning violation of missed evaluations in my home regardless of my relentess communications and documentation of evaluation corruption. I got it  done 1/2021.

Next. Make hired by the State, Dr. Barter find me incompetent and drug me. He did. Logan Perkins and I proved Dr. Barter and State of Maine ADA Entwisle wrong.

At Christmas 2018, my neighbor, MPBN VP Charles Beck helped the State to come into my home through 4 Belfast Police cruisers and an unmarked car to cuff and illegally kidnap me into psychiatric jail and forced drugging on 1/8/2019. 

Held against my rights for 2 frightening months in MaineHealth Waldo County General Hospital, then MaineHealth Spring Harbor in Westbrook, then Riverview State Psychiatric Hospital. Attempting suicide ideation through dangerous drugging. No prior mental illness diagnosis, not in crisis, just persistent documentation of first hand corruption connecting to rape retaliation. Eleven years and counting. Innocent always. Matter of Duty. Mine. I do.

On 9/30/2020 while I was illegally jailed again, PO Lori Lamma filed motions to revoke my parole for the fabricated violations. My probation for the 8/2019 conviction of fabricated terrorizing is two long years where I didn't leave my house unless necessary. I should be free on 9/15/2021 but PO Lori Lamma has placed a year in jeopardy with her motions to be heard on 10/4/2012 at Waldo Judiciary, 1 pm.

I motioned today to terminate my probation at the 10/4/21 court date as Logan wrote to do below. I motioned to order the bench trial for that day, 10/4/21 at 1pm. The old motions were to be heard but have now been withdrawn. 

PO Lori Lamma's motions to revoke my freedom are pending the outcome of ADA Entwisle's prosecution against my innocence again. As he did for 2 years with fabricated harassment charges against me, 10/2017-10/2019, he does not have evidence. Trying to get me, trying to plea deal me, I stood innocent pro Se. The day of that bench trial, 10/2019, he dropped the case. Keeping me on the rat wheel of hell to date.

ADA Entwisle should take my plea deal against him. Stopping all and freeing me to leave the State of Maine and all lawsuits of tens of millions.

I have tried to sell my home but the system is not for me. I cannot trust any offer after my neighbor, MPBN VP Charles Beck tried to swindle me again by fabricating my home sale through him. Until he got caught. Again. Heartbreak for my public broadcast, PBS. Mr. Roger's Neighborhood is not a fan of Charles Beck. Neither am I. 

Deal- clear my 60 year spotless record, buy me out with undisclosed amount, I leave the State of Maine, no lawsuits, all forgiven. I did all I could. Or we continue with attempts to end my freedom.

PO Lori Lamma and Corrections Commissioner Randall Liberty- I am worried of PO Lamma's order to have me check-in in person this Thursday at 1 pm to her office. For the past two years she has done monthly check-in's. 

The last check-in was on 8/18/21 at 11:30 am via phone because of COVID. I don't know why this check-in is just 2 weeks later and in person. One phone check in was hacked 3 times. 

All know my phone therapy is hacked at will. To cause violations. After the Belfast Police Blotter falsely stated my arrest in Bangor (where my therapy through Northern Lights Acadia is) I fear driving there to do zoom on site with Hillary Stewart. I did it this month but not without fear of ...

Please confirm my check-in for Thursday, 9/2/21, 1pm and if it can be a phone check-in. Waldo County is in the red zone of high COVID outbreaks. I am not vaccinated and still under house arrest. Please allow a phone check-in.

Thank you,
Laurie Allen
From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 7:04 AM
To: logan@belfastcriminallaw.com <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Rape Retaliation Bench Trial 10/4
 
Logan,

Please understand the danger that this system of corruption is life threatening to my health. Eleven long years within reach of freedom for my never waiving innocence.

I waited all week for your response that you filed withdraws for all my pending motions and setting of the bench trial for 10/4/21.

Please, please advise.

Thank you,
Laurie Allen



From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2021 6:28 PM
To: list
Subject: Rape Retaliation/Bench Trial 10/4/21
 
Logan,

The reason to do these motions  immediately is for you to communicate with ADA Entwisle for the bench trial  to occur on 10/4/21  without further delays to my due  process. 

I don't want to delay the bench trial and if ADA Entwisle wants to send subpoena's he has time. With a month plus for preparation. He does not have evidence. I am innocent.

Thank you.

Laurie Allen


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2021 5:48 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Answer This Only
 
Logan,

I got your courtesy email. Just need to do #1 and #2 below.  I answered my own questions for the rest.

Thanks,
Laurie


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 2:38 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Answer This Only
 
Logan,

1. Can you do the withdraw motions for my motions?

2. Can you motion for bench trial on the 4th?

Please respond on Monday,

Thank you.
Laurie


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 4:42 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Answer This Only
 
Logan,

I'm sorry for all these. It is so hard to look at the notices with this tiny phone. I looked again and it looks like they are all my motions to dismiss, transfer venue and new PO. Those are not relevant now.

I want bench trial with Judge Murray. Please confirm lack of evidence. Bench trial can be on the 4th so why would a motion to vacate probation be helpful? Am I missing something?

Just answer this email, the others brought me to this.

Thank you.
Laurie

From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 4:22 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Next steps
 
Logan,

I just looked at all the motions. The only one that is mine is to transfer which is pointless. I will dismiss that.

The rest are for all fabrication which I want to go through them with you. All are hear say. There isn't any evidence. Please confirm.

Thank you.
Laurie

From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 4:05 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Next steps
 
Logan,

I thought Lamma did the probation motion from the fabricated charges that are to go to the bench trial. Where ADA Entwisle will dismiss charges because of no evidence. Like he did with the 2 years of hell with fabricated harassment charges. 

You can motion to terminate probation before the bench trial? If I dismiss my pending motions, then the bench trial can happen on the 4th, right? If your motion to terminate holds up the bench trial then it is not beneficial. Please advise.

Thanks,
Laurie


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 3:40 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Next steps
 
Logan,

Yes. Please prepare a motion to terminate my probation. I haven't received the hard copies of the pending motions. I think they can be dismissed. I need to see them. 

Thank you.
Laurie


From: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 2:53 PM
To: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Next steps
 
Hey Laurie,

Let me know what you want from me in terms of next steps.  I saw the notices for your hearings on 10/4.  So  you know, you will not be scheduled for trial until all the pending motions are resolved. 

Also, as I've explained, you will not be off of probation at the end of September, because the probation clock is not ticking, and has not been counting down since the first motion to revoke your probation was filed. 

I agree that it is not fair that you remain on probation for another year, but the way to accomplish that is to file a motion to terminate your probation, not to simply assert your wish that it be over in September. 

Let me know if you want any help from me in preparing, or filing anything.

Best,

Logan

-- 
Logan E. Perkins, Esq.
Anti-fascist
Perkins Law Office
253 Waldo Rd.
Belfast, ME 04915
207-949-7371

No comments:

Post a Comment