Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Gunpoint Body Cam Evidence

 

 

                Us. Good Girls. Cvrches.
        https://youtu.be/3Ns3sZw88Lk

        

From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 1:32 PM
To: Lamma, Lori <Lori.Lamma@maine.gov>; Randall.liberty@maine.gov and rest of 80 list below.  

Subject: Flowers Rqst 9/25/20 BPD Gundown Video

 
To All,
Deja Vu. Thank you In The Dark reporting. Report  State of Maine ADA Entwisle next please.

From: In the Dark <inthedark@connect.americanpublicmedia.org>
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 12:55 PM
To: laurieallen55@msn.com <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: BREAKING: Curtis Flowers sues District Attorney Doug Evans

   
Curtis Flowers — the Mississippi man who endured six trials, four death sentences and nearly 23 years behind bars before charges against him were dropped — is suing the prosecutor and investigators he believes are responsible for his ordeal.

Attorneys for Flowers filed a lawsuit on Friday in federal court in Mississippi against District Attorney Doug Evans. The suit also names John Johnson, a former investigator for the district attorney’s office, along with Jack Matthews and Wayne Miller, who worked on the case for the Mississippi Highway Patrol.

The suit accuses Evans and the other defendants of concocting a murder case against Flowers that violated his rights under the Fourth, Sixth and Fourteenth Amendments of the U.S. Constitution, and sections of the Mississippi Constitution. Flowers seeks damages from each of the defendants and "further relief as the Court deems equitable and just"





From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 9:44 AM
To: Lamma, Lori <Lori.Lamma@maine.gov>; Randall.liberty@maine.gov <Randall.liberty@maine.gov>; susan.gagnon@maine.gov <susan.gagnon@maine.gov>; Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; Kathleen Greeley <vwaa@waldocountyme.gov>; district1@waldocountyme.gov <district1@waldocountyme.gov>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; logan@belfastcriminallaw.com <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov <Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov>; The Clooney Foundation For Justice <info@cfj.org>; Investigatethis@apmreports.org <Investigatethis@apmreports.org>; mstewart@ap.org <mstewart@ap.org>; Rick <rknudson6@yahoo.com>; rvezza@starledger.com <rvezza@starledger.com>; georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; Clif Staples <tcsofme@gmail.com>; Perry, Bethany M <Bethany.M.Perry@maine.gov>; lora mills <loramills@yahoo.com>; elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net <elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net>; dave reardon <spookyproducer@gmail.com>; neal@nealparent.com <neal@nealparent.com>; jeninmexico74@gmail.com <jeninmexico74@gmail.com>; john.mulholland@theguardian.com <john.mulholland@theguardian.com>; jkeyasko@dianeturton.com <jkeyasko@dianeturton.com>; Kath13een@gmail.com <kath13een@gmail.com>; jkirlin@gmail.com <jkirlin@gmail.com>; Senator Susan Collins <susan@collins.senate.gov>; citymanager@cityofbelfast.org <citymanager@cityofbelfast.org>; Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org <Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org>; news@pressherald.com <news@pressherald.com>; snorman@belfastlibrary.org <snorman@belfastlibrary.org>; erirish@belfastlibrary.org <erirish@belfastlibrary.org>; einstein@toast.net <einstein@toast.net>; rosellilaw@aol.com <rosellilaw@aol.com>; Roberto Struba <psiduceuscomp@gmail.com>; mvogelzang@mainepublic.org <mvogelzang@mainepublic.org>; Childno4@aol.com <childno4@aol.com>; June M. Moore <juneryan@hotmail.com>; julieww@adelphia.net <julieww@adelphia.net>; desk@cbs2NY.com <desk@cbs2NY.com>; Democracy Now! <announcement@democracynow.org>; atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com <atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com>; rbobchin@verizon.net <rbobchin@verizon.net>; nytnews@nytimes.com <nytnews@nytimes.com>; news@pressherald.com <news@pressherald.com>; acurtis@bangordailynews.com <acurtis@bangordailynews.com>; Aclupreferences@aclu.org <Aclupreferences@aclu.org>; ethankingcole@gmail.com <ethankingcole@gmail.com>; Marilynb@hudsonreporter.com <Marilynb@hudsonreporter.com>; samseljoseph@gmail.com <samseljoseph@gmail.com>; Hillary Reed Stewart <nondiscrimination@northernlights.org>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>; cbeck@mainepublic.org <cbeck@mainepublic.org>; Angletreeplumbing@gmail.com <Angletreeplumbing@gmail.com>; info@belmontboatworks.com <info@belmontboatworks.com>; jb@frontstreetshipyard.com <jb@frontstreetshipyard.com>; circulation@mainetoday.com <circulation@mainetoday.com>; farmington.dhhs@maine.gov <farmington.dhhs@maine.gov>; Fsp <frontstreetpub@yahoo.com>; fitme@citydrawers.com <fitme@citydrawers.com>; gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com <gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com>; wmcny@womensmediacenter.com <wmcny@womensmediacenter.com>; wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com <wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com>; haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk <haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk>; help@belfastcriminallaw.com <help@belfastcriminallaw.com>; haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk <haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk>; kshortall@mainepublic.org <kshortall@mainepublic.org>; Molly Ross <mross@rsu71.org>; Brooke.otis@courts.maine.gov <Brooke.otis@courts.maine.gov>; office@firstchurchinbelfast.org <office@firstchurchinbelfast.org>; tips@theintercept.com <tips@theintercept.com>; tips@slate.com <tips@slate.com>; tgroening@islandinstitute.org <tgroening@islandinstitute.org>; valeriemank@gmail.com <valeriemank@gmail.com>; whistleblower@cbsnews.com <whistleblower@cbsnews.com>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Rqst 9/25/20 BPD Gundown Video &
 
 
Attorney Logan Perkins,

1. Please advise if you can request the 9/25/20 Belfast, Maine Police Department Officer Megan Tribuzio and Sgt. Fitzpatrick body cam video. 

Sgt. Fitzpatrick broke my door down unannounced, without a warrant or cause. He took gunpoint stance against me, raging and yelling, hands up. Hit the floor, spread, as he jammed his knee in my back, brutally cuffing me  yelling "We're sick of your shit Laurie!!!"

The Belfast Police Blotter reported that day 9/25/20, that I was arrested in Bangor for probation violation. I was home and had not been in Bangor for 6 months prior, March 2020. See below article and Maine FOIA information.

2. Please provide the motions and evidence of PO Lamma's claims that I have violated probation and requests revoking my probation. My 2 year probation would have been over on 9/15/21, in 15 days. 

I did check in with PO Lori Lamma at her office yesterday. I asked her to withdraw her motions as she knows I am innocent. I advised of my offer to clear my spotless record prior Belfast 2017 fabrications,
buy out my home undisclosed agreed amount, and this horror is over. No lawsuits. Or I proceed.

You advised me that she filed motions against me on 9/30/20 while I was falsely imprisoned again (9/25/20-10/15/20) and released to shackled ankle tracker house arrest since 10/15/20. That my probation clock stopped on 9/30/20 when she filed those motions and unknowns to me.

You advised to file a motion to vacate probation which I did on Tuesday, 8/32/21 with the 17 motions filed and explained below. Hand delivered to Waldo Court Clerk Jennifer and to Syd at your office.

3. Please advise of the evidence that ADA Entwisle has against me for fabricated charges against me in my home for disorderly conducts, loud noise in a private place. 

I see only hear say by implicated neighbors and police. No video or tangible evidence as ADA Entwisle did with 2 years of fabricated harassment charges by implicated neighbors and police 2017-2019. He dropped his case after 2 years if he'll at the bench trial. October 31, 202. I was pro Se. He told me he didn't want to see me in court again. Lie! Repeat on steroids.

Please advise of all his charges against me with the evidence and current discoveries for the bench trial yet to be confirmed for 10/4/12. ADA Entwisle's discoveries change as time goes on and evidence is not presented.

4. Once I receive the above information from you I can produce evidence to refute all charges. There is no purpose in delay through meetings at this time.

5. ADA Entwisle and State agencies do not respond to me and cause delays. As my attorney, I am requesting you to act on numbers 1, 2, and 3 and advise of timeline in email communications. 

Please understand that a timely response is necessary with the long awaited bench trial forth coming. Delaying my due process is evident. System abuse of power and misconduct plethora. 

Frightening, deadly abuse to a 60 year old single female. Law abiding and a drug raped reporter of the worst. Not newsworthy? Too awful and powerful. It is my duty and honor. I survive against the worst with truth and proof. 

Thank you,
Laurie Allen
  

       From TheHill.com:

9 states with some of the strictest rules on releasing body cam videos

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/552665-9-states-with-some-of-the-strictest-rules-on-releasing-body-cam-videos

         BY JARED GANS AND CRAWFORD HUMPHREYS

Maine

Maine does not have a law specifically governing the release of body camera footage. The state’s Freedom of Access Act provides for requesting public records, but there are more than 300 exceptions to public disclosure, including county personnel records concerning the use of force.

            

Maine State Legislature
Exceptions to Maine’s Freedom of Access laws

This page allows you to search a list of statutory exceptions to the state’s Freedom of Access laws. The list contains statutes that either designate records and information as confidential or specifically except records and information from the definition of “public records”. Inclusion in or exclusion of items from this list does not affect the purposes for which the information was collected or for which it may be used or maintained. This list is continually under review and will be updated as possible.

This list is maintained by the Maine Legislative Council on behalf of the Maine Right to Know Advisory Committee.



From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 11:06 AM
To: List
Subject: Re: 9/2 Reporting
 
Logan,

At the end of this thread is an email from PO Lori Lamma advising me the day of the in office check-in, not to come in. Hence my emails to confirm today's 1 pm office check-in. Of course I will go to her office to check-in. I always comply above and beyond as continually documented and proven. PO Lori Lamma has not confirmed at this time.

I hand delivered the 17 motions I hand wrote and filed with Waldo Judiciary Court clerk Jennifer on 8/31/31 to Sid at your office yesterday. Please advise when we will prepare for bench trial.

Thank you,

Laurie Allen

 
From: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 10:17 AM
To: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: 9/2 Reporting
 
Laurie,

In general probation can change the frequency of reporting requirements as they choose.  I urge you to report as directed. Not reporting as directed may result in another violation.

Logan


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 10:02 AM
To: list
Subject: 9/2 Reporting
 
PO Lori Lamma,

I have not received a response from my 8/31 email;
"PO Lori Lamma and Corrections Commissioner Randall Liberty- I am worried of PO Lamma's order to have me check-in in person this Thursday at 1 pm to her office. For the past two years she has done monthly check-in's. 

The last check-in was on 8/18/21 at 11:30 am via phone because of COVID. I don't know why this check-in is just 2 weeks later and in person. One phone check in was hacked 3 times. 

All know my phone therapy is hacked at will. To cause violations. After the Belfast Police Blotter falsely stated my arrest in Bangor (where my therapy through Northern Lights Acadia is) I fear driving there to do zoom on site with Hillary Stewart. I did it this month but not without fear of ...

Please confirm my check-in for Thursday, 9/2/21, 1pm and if it can be a phone check-in. Waldo County is in the red zone of high COVID outbreaks. I am not vaccinated and still under house arrest. Please allow a phone check-in."

Please advise. Please note my SafeLink cellphone number is 207-323-2394 and got hacked with my cellphone 207-505-9220 through sim card on both. This happened as emailed on 8/9/21 after I informed all on 8/6/21 that I would be calling Acadia Bangor, Hillary Stewart on 8/9 to make an appointment.

This crucial call was to correct the hacked phone therapy session with Hillary Stewart on 8/2/21. PO Lori Lamma refuses to assist with hacking by arranging for phone therapy in a Belfast government facility, ie, probation office, sheriff office, police office. DA office, or court house zoom as done with the psych eval. PO Lori Lamma also tried to cause violation of that evaluation by refusing to correct the appointment notification. Two appointments were not giving location of the evaluation. My repeated requests for location and zoom link appointment were ignored.

PO Lori Lamma kept emailing that I was to do it at my home (for up to 4 hours) on my hacking cellphone without the zoom appointment link. ADA Entwisle wrote in a motion that I had missed 2 appointments for the evaluation that he knew were intentionally corrupted.

After 2 visits to the courthouse with clerk Brooke Otis, I got the zoom evaluation scheduled and done at Waldo Judiciary with Dr. Barter. That appointment notice received on 1/19/21 stated the evaluation was scheduled 1/21/21! In two days where I am under house arrest and shackled. It did not include the location or zoom link. I called the Augusta contact number the day before the appointment. She said she had just emailed the information to Brooke Otis with the link for the courthouse zoom evaluation the next day. I was not supposed to succeed again. Forcing another fabricated violation regardless of constant documentation for Corrections and Protection.

As emailed previously, I asked attorney Logan Perkins if I could do phone therapy at her office for completion of parole conditions. Logan said no but advised me to that I could access the Waldo Judiciary wifi with my cellphone to do the phone therapy on 8/2/21 at 3pm. I did and the session was hacked after Hillary and I were speaking for awhile. Same hack, she
suddenly couldn't hear me but I could hear her.  This happened for the first time with PO Lori Lamma on her 7/8/21, 11:30 am phone check-in.

On 8/6/21, Friday, I emailed all and posted of the therapy hack and stated I would call and make an appointment on Monday, 8/9/21 with Hillary Stewart. On Monday, I feared my call would be hacked so I could not make an appointment and a fabricated violation would result to in prison me again. PO Lori Lamma is not helpful.

I kept my phone off and drove to Acadia Bangor to make the appointment in person. Done. I had zoom therapy on site at Acadia, 3 days later, with Hillary Stewart. I am fearful driving with previous fabrication of being arrested in Bangor on 9/25/20, Belfast Police Blotter. I have no choice. The attempts on my life are constant.

When I got home from Bangor on 8/09/21, after making the therapy appointment, I could not make phone calls on either of my cellphones, The sim card application was disabled. That had never happened. Clearly intentional to stop me from making that appointment.

Today's check-in appointment with PO Lori Lamma at her office at 1pm is fearful with this documentation. 

PO Lori Lamma, please confirm appointment today at 1 pm in office or via phone due to COVID and flash floods alerts in Waldo County.

Thank you,
Laurie Allen


From: Lamma, Lori <Lori.Lamma@maine.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 8:26 AM
To: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Reporting
 

Good morning, Laurie,

 

Please don’t come in to report in person today.  I will call you at 11:30 instead.

 

Please let me know you got this email.  Thank you!

 

Lori Lamma

Probation and Parole Officer

2 Franklin Street, Suite 202

Belfast, ME 04915

O: 207-338-4108

 

No comments:

Post a Comment