Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016


                                                                    A Man. Amen





Free Believing In Me Memorial Day 2013



6/6/2016 No Man in Belfast. No huMANity, hypocrite hego's and shego's are a plenty. 

Laurie Allen 2:38 long, 1 minute in,https://youtu.be/p7G_Q7TyqBg... Here is my youtube clip of David Smith speaking against me to City Council on 4/1/2014 after I had left the meeting. Out of order as well- I would have gotten cuffed- David gets support. Published on Jul 4, 2015

Corruption Belfast Maine City Hall Council Meeting 4/1/14. Continuation. City Manager Slocum "believes" Seaview Terrace is 40' in width (ordinance) It is 15-20' and NOT compliant with ordinance.My neighbor David Smith also takes a shot at me to the delight of the Wall and audience. Allowed to speak out of order and Smith has disorders. Smith has zoning violations and back stabs me to protect his violations. A pathetic case. Other clips of this meeting show spinning my request for capital projects and City Attorney billings sent with an article for California towns in bankruptcy for the same spending. He is painting me as a nuisance to the public.Council Roger Lee takes his turn at me, so does Hurley. In 2011 when Sloscum said Seaview Terrace would be paved, I worked hard to make sure it got paved to code with drainage and fought for funding. I was relentless to get Seaview Terrace into the TIF to open up funding. After 2 years, they voted to give it to the downtown. I tried to get us into a mitigation plan where FEMA would dictate diversions. Slocum refused. He had 3 years to budget paving/drainage Seaview. He spent more in hiring engineers to be the scape goat for corrupt paving. A goat path- not up to code- totally illegal. They rushed the trucks in to get it done on 9/8/14, thinking I'd be in Alabama for my brothers funeral. I was home, in mourning. Horrified when the trucks and heavy equipment came in and slaughtered my property and Seaview Terrace.

UU White Bread Unions. David Smith in glasses is my neighbor and leads the community mob mentality witch hunt to silence exposure of corruption. He began threatening me in 2010 when I had just moved in. A dog hater. David became outraged when then Belfast Police Chief Trafton told David to leave me alone. The Chief told me to get an order of protection. David's wife is a teacher, both heavily connected to Belfast white bread. Hypocrite activists for ego's only. David speaks against me at City Hall meetings, key in community mob mentality against my exposure of corruption. UU Minister Perkins even more evil. Using my emai (below) to tell City Hall (UU treasurer is Roger Lee- Belfast City Council 2007-2014) that I would be in Alabama on 9/8/2014. I was home, watching in horror as the bullies rolled in for more slaughter to Seaview Terrace at 7:30 am on 9/8/14- see 9/12/2014 announcement on the City website that paving would begin around 9/17/2014!! Proof they used my brother's death and forgot to stop the announcement. For 3 years I was relentless to get funding and insurance that Seaview Terrace would be paved with proper drainage according to code, ordinance and State law. They buried me. I keep crawling back up to stand.
https://youtu.be/Xgi6RjDQHDk
City Council Mike Hurley threatens Seaview Terrace residents in this 9/2/14 CC meeting clip. After they have destroyed Seaview Terrace with forced flooding for 50 years. "If you run into the kind of treatment that you're running into, I'd pull the plug on it. Just say forget it. You guys don't want your road paved, fine. I'm not gonna, ya know, we're not gonna like- I've really had it on Seaview Terrace. People don't want their road paved, fine. I wish they'd buy that road back. Let it be a private road, they can do what the want."
From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2014 9:58 AM
To: minister@uubelfast.org
Subject: Peace Walk
Dear Minister Perkins,
I wanted to be part of this weekend's celebration for peace and compassion. My brother died on Thursday and I am not handling it well. I thought it may be of relief to know that I will not be attending. I don't say that for sympathy, I say it because I upset many people for just being visible. I had hoped to walk today without any signs. I was hoping to feel that I was part of a community that does care.
I guess that time is not here yet. I hope everyone has peace and love. I really do.
Truly and Respectfully,
Laurie Allen
In great mourning the day of Donald's funeral in Alabama, in comes the heavy equipment and City trucks, unscheduled to illegally pave and drain to my property. All week. All men of the Wall. Assaulting my last asset and safety. Brutal targeting and discrimination.
9/8/14 True Belfast City Hall Malice by Funeral
youtu.be
9/8/14 They thought I'd be in Alabama for my brother's funeral. No one was advised. I had just been to every meeting prior asking how and when Seaview Terrac...
City Council Mike Hurley tells the public that he didn't know my brother died with an insincere apology. A horrible lie..Proof that they used my brother's funeral on 9/8/14. Below showed up on the City website stating paving would begin on 9/17/2014.
Posted on: September 12, 2014
City Road Construction
Paving and reclaiming the following roads. Crocker Road, Wight Street and Seaview Terrace.
Paving on Seaside Drive and Back Belmont Road.
This will tentatively be starting on Wednesday September 17th, and lasting a couple of weeks.
Prepare for possible delays and detours during this time.
If you have questions or concerns, please call Public Works Director Bob Richards at 338-2375.
This page contains key communications for my 3 years of work to get Seaview Terrace paved with drainage according to law. http://boycottbelfast.blogspot.com/p/mandy-olver-olver-engineering-witness.html 
9/16/14 Wolf Pack City Hall Meeting
9/16/14- City Council Meeting was tonight. Here is the link, below is a written summary specific to their calculated corruption. The cruelty is wrenching. Click 6 open to the public- I speak first, for 5 minutes. Click 7 communications, City Manager Slocum speaks on other issues, after that comes the wolf pack to tear me to shreds. Lying cowards. Shameful.
http://belfastme.swagit.com/play/09162014-1334/#2
They have stooped to an all time low, together in corruption and disgrace. I am sure the meeting is not going to be recorded. The station always airs a message for a least an hour prior- always by 6pm that there is a City Council Meeting that evening. By 6:30 the message was not appearing and the 9/2 meeting was airing- just starting. I called the Ned, he tapes the meetings. I've known him since we were teens in Bayside (I'm 55). I called from my land line- so he knew it was me calling. He didn't answer. I left a message that I was concerned the meeting was not going to be taped and to call me back. He didn't. I went to the meeting 15 minutes before the meeting was starting. No Ned. I asked Mayor Ash and City Manager Joe Slocum why wasn't Ned here. He was always there by 6:30 - never this late- it was 6:47. I told them if Ned was not recording this meeting that I'd be back at the next meeting to say the same thing. They knew what I was going to reveal publicly.
Long time, honorable, kind and no non-sense, Belfast City Hall Treasurer, Rickie LaSan was present for my discussion before the meeting. Because she was there, Mayor Ash and City Manager Joe Slocum could not ignore my questions. That is why Joe called Ned, otherwise he would have let the meeting go unrecorded.


Unitarian Universalist Church of Belfast, Maine with Chuck Piper at Unitarian Universalist Church of Belfast, Maine.
21 hrsBelfast, ME
Annual meeting buddies! David Smith and Chuck Piper.

No comments:

Post a Comment