Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

5/4 PO Lamma Entrpmnt

WHITE LIVES MURDER.  Waldo County Judiciary, Law Enforcement, Belfast Police Department, City Hall, MaineHealth Waldo County General Hospital and Spring Harbor, Seaview Terrace Neighbors of Hate and Greed. ELEVEN YEARS. I live and love truth. Join that instead.




From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 9:20 AM
To: Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; lori.lamma@maine.gov <lori.lamma@maine.gov>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; samseljoseph@gmail.com <samseljoseph@gmail.com>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; C.albert@waldocountyme.gov <C.albert@waldocountyme.gov>; T.spencer@belfastmepd.org <T.spencer@belfastmepd.org>; Dstory@waldocountyme.gov <Dstory@waldocountyme.gov>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>; rvezza@starledger.com <rvezza@starledger.com>; rosellilaw@aol.com <rosellilaw@aol.com>; district1@waldocountyme.gov <district1@waldocountyme.gov>; Senator Susan Collins <susan@collins.senate.gov>; The Clooney Foundation For Justice <info@cfj.org>; acurtis@bangordailynews.com <acurtis@bangordailynews.com>; ethankingcole@gmail.com <ethankingcole@gmail.com>; einstein@toast.net <einstein@toast.net>; erirish@belfastlibrary.org <erirish@belfastlibrary.org>; snorman@belfastlibrary.org <snorman@belfastlibrary.org>; Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org <Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org>; Roberto Struba <psiduceuscomp@gmail.com>; Clif Staples <tcsofme@gmail.com>; elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net <elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net>; lora mills <loramills@yahoo.com>; Kath13een@gmail.com <kath13een@gmail.com>; jkeyasko@dianeturton.com <jkeyasko@dianeturton.com>; dave reardon <spookyproducer@gmail.com>; susan.gagnon@maine.gov <susan.gagnon@maine.gov>; jkirlin@gmail.com <jkirlin@gmail.com>
Subject: PO Court Check
 
PO Lori Lamma,

1. Please confirm your phone check in with me on 5/6/2021 @ 11:30 am.

2. Please confirm all future Court dates 3 weeks in advance. You knew of my 4/9/2021 Court date on your 3/4/2021 phone check in. I told you that I did not receive any notice of this.

You quickly responded that it must be tentative. As pro Se, I do not receive crucial information on my defense as a for profit attorney. Consistent attempts of entrapment.

I am pro Se with Judge Murray forcing another State court appointed attorney, Ms. Perkins as "backup attorney". I have not received any notice of any Court dates. I called Waldo Judiciary on Friday, May 2, 2021. 

I told clerk Stephanie that I my court notices are to be sent to me regardless of being sent to Ms. Perkins. Stephanie confirmed court notice will be sent to me and that there was not any Court proceedings scheduled.

However, you knew of the 4/9 on 3/4 and my calls up until 4/2 to the court clerks advised that there was not anything scheduled. Then, I received notice days before the hearing, unaware of what the hearing was for and unprepared to argue for recusal of Judge Murray. 

Judge Murray dismissed my 2 month old motion for his recusal and did not hear my motion, filed simultaneously with his recusal, to transfer my court proceedings to abutting Knox County Court.

Judge Murray did not address my repeated request for not receiving proper advance notice of my court proceedings. He stated that at least I got it. As you know because you were there.

Therefore as my PO, I have proven Court manipulation of notice. You get notice weeks before I do regardless of my constant follow up. I cannot rely on court appointed backup attorneys or calls to the court for my proceedings. My motion to transfer parole to Knox County from months ago has not been heard.

ADA Entwisle does not respond to me, pro Se. You communicate with him as I witnessed when you emailed him for information the last time that we had a face to face meeting. 

Prior to these court notice manipulations, including the title 15 notice manipulations, I had received notice 4 weeks in advance. Judge Murray is supposed to schedule the next date when I am at that day's hearing. He does not.

I comply and must know my court dates through you. Please confirm my dates in email at least 3 weeks prior.

3. I have been working with Maine Supreme Court Law Clerk Matt Pollack since 4/16/2021 to appeal the terrorizing conviction, 8/2019. I posted the communications on my boycottbelfast.blogspot yesterday.

Laurie Allen





From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 4:32 PM
To: Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; lori.lamma@maine.gov <lori.lamma@maine.gov>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; samseljoseph@gmail.com <samseljoseph@gmail.com>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; C.albert@waldocountyme.gov <C.albert@waldocountyme.gov>; T.spencer@belfastmepd.org <T.spencer@belfastmepd.org>; Dstory@waldocountyme.gov <Dstory@waldocountyme.gov>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Permission Gas
 
Detective Greeley,

Somehow your email wasn't delivered until 2:38 pm today. I stopped checking at 2. I can't go now (walking to store). I will go tomorrow, weather permitting.

Thank you.

Laurie Allen

: James Greeley <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 10:51 AM
To: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Cc: Lamma, Lori <Lori.Lamma@maine.gov>
Subject: RE: Permission Gas
 

Good morning,

 

You may go get fuel for your lawn mower.  Thank you for asking.

 



From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 10:49 AM
To: Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; lori.lamma@maine.gov <lori.lamma@maine.gov>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; samseljoseph@gmail.com <samseljoseph@gmail.com>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; C.albert@waldocountyme.gov <C.albert@waldocountyme.gov>; T.spencer@belfastmepd.org <T.spencer@belfastmepd.org>; Dstory@waldocountyme.gov <Dstory@waldocountyme.gov>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Permission Gas
 
Sheriff Trafton, Detective Greeley, and Diana Story,

I also need groceries as I have not gotten any groceries since before Thanksgiving. Almost 6 months ago.

Please.

Laurie Allen


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 10:12 AM
To: Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; lori.lamma@maine.gov <lori.lamma@maine.gov>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; samseljoseph@gmail.com <samseljoseph@gmail.com>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; C.albert@waldocountyme.gov <C.albert@waldocountyme.gov>; T.spencer@belfastmepd.org <T.spencer@belfastmepd.org>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>; Dstory@waldocountyme.gov <Dstory@waldocountyme.gov>
Subject: Re: Permission Gas
 
Detective Greeley or Diana Story,

I received messages that ADA Entwisle is out until 5/17 and PO Lamma out till 5/7.
If Sheriff Trafton is out will Detective Greeley give permission to get gas as soon as possible. I want to mow my lawn now but need gas. Thank you.

Laurie Allen


From: LAURIE ALLEN
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 8:58 AM
To: Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; lori.lamma@maine.gov <lori.lamma@maine.gov>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; samseljoseph@gmail.com <samseljoseph@gmail.com>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; C.albert@waldocountyme.gov <C.albert@waldocountyme.gov>; T.spencer@belfastmepd.org <T.spencer@belfastmepd.org>
Subject: Permission Gas
 
Sheriff Trafton,

May I have permission to get gas for my lawnmower?

Laurie Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment