Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hit Pause. OK.



Hey. I'm kind of floundering right now. Everything is so clear to me yet not to others. I keep explaining and proving and whatever, whoever sent me to the ER to tell me I am going to kill myself because that is the only way I will take a pause to choose. OK. Thanks for the message. Will do. For a bit...

https://youtu.be/IRITJOh0oW4 Mr. Big - To be with you (with lyrics)






From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:57 AM
To: gooddeeds@wemapit.com; assessor@cityofbelfast.org
Subject: Seaview Terrace 1965 Property Lines Ditto Today
 

Gusta and Brent,


  1. Gusta- please place the 4 capped stakes on my property, 17 Seaview Terrace at your cost, immediately.  My property is true to the 1966 (hand drawn, deeded registry plan and the final 1967 deeded registry plan. I have both, both have been removed from the registry since. I know Wayne Marshall is attempting to pass off a falsified 1966 plan. That will not happen.
  2. Brent- Your city tax property footage maps for Seaview Terrace are corrupt and you know it. Make the city tax map for Seaview Terrace true to the true 1966/1967 original plans

Friday 7/28/2017 @ 8am deadline. If the capped stakes and tax maps for Seaview Terrace are not corrected then I will be filing lawsuits @ 8:01 am.

Sincerely,

Laurie Allen






From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:41 AM
To: sandy@camdenhillsrealty.com; LAURIE ALLEN
Subject: Fw:


I must put a deadline of 10 am, today, 7/26 for a response from you.

Thank you


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:25 AM
To: sandy@camdenhillsrealty.com
Subject: Fw:

I am so overwhelmed.  John has corrected me that you are not the anniversary couple. I wish I was crazy. Anyway, I am going to have to pursue this with you. Will you draw up the contract for 171 ? If not, who owns Camden Real Estate? Tell me Earl Black. Let me at him.

Thank you



From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:19 AM
To: sandy@camdenhillsrealty.com
Subject:

Hi Sandy,

I am sorry that I contacted you. I had thought you would want to do this. Sell me a property. I've decided not to sell Seaview but we are buying 171 when I can find an agent that will let us and will not hurt us. It's heartbreaking that fear is stopping so many. Ok. No response means no and now I've involved you. I will always be with John. Maybe I won't see him play at your party. That's ok. I'm glad you and Ben have made it this far and wish until.

I can't understand how I scare so many. It even took even John a long time. Then he said people can't understand that you are true. Huh. I never thought of that. OK. I'll keep trying but boy I'd rather not. I'm exhausted but can't stop. It's not in my control. Sounds even scarier, right?

This message is private, I never should have posted the others. I thought wrong. I am sorry. It would be devastating to lose 171 because I couldn't get an agent to take our money and let us heal in privacy and safety. Finally. Not yet.

Truly,
Laurie



Tracey Janis McCarthy Seriously ? an agent won't help to sell?

Like
Reply1 hr
Remove
Bonnie Smith Kaltunowicz Find someone else ~

Reply56 mins
Remove

Laurie Allen I've been through 4 already. They are scared. I got them all right up to the Maine Realtor Commission and Commissioner. Epic sell hell to another regardless. Owning all who do not comply and sell their hell to another. Like me. Earl Black is the King scumbag, owning most of the agencies in Maine. He tried to shut me up for 2 years. I have brutal emails from him after he had his attorney send me letter and 7k to cease and desist . No thanks. I protest in front of his agency. He told me that he fought in the Marines to give me my freedom and that I was rigid and he was done. Right pal.http://www.earlblack.masiello.com/

Our luxury offering, Distinctive Collection, offers the service and market experience you’d expect from a…
EARLBLACK.MASIELLO.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment