Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Calling Veterans To Healing Action To Save America

2/16/14 War waged below.


(originally posted 12/23/2013)

Merry Christmas Veterans 




Dear Veterans,

Some will be receiving my cards today and others through out the week. Over a month ago, I pledged to send 53(my 53rd birthday this New Years Eve) cards to veterans for the holidays. I watched Matter of Duty, documenting the veterans by Sheriff Liberty of Kennebec County, Maine. I thought of how sick our corrupt government is and am on the civilian front lines. It has challenged my integrity and soul to the brink. I see the PTSD epidemic and hope the relief comes in holding our government and business accountable.

I've been doing just that for 3 years, my blogs overwhelmingly full of information, proof, pictures, the few public documents that I was able to scoop and still they manipulate those. I thought, perhaps it might help some Veterans to support cleaning corruption one town at a time, then one state, then we have foundation for real change against corruption and greed that are killing our forces and the little guy, woman and child.

Including this into the cards was a last minute thought and they needed to go out the next day so that you would receive them before Christmas. I don't have a game plan if there is interest in helping clean up Belfast. I probably need to do another blog to try and stream line all the corruption with validation so you can clearly see the line. The Realtor to corrupt Maine Realtor Commission, The Realtor to the City of Belfast to the DEP to Attorney General to the Governor. All bases covered, all corrupt doors slamming shut. Not one attorney will step up to the plate, guess they know the outcome for the lax laws of Maine, the exceptions to the exceptions, the bullies to the bullies, trying to break this Mom, surely they thought I would never last this long.

I thought a year ago, I need the vets. I kept chugging along and sure enough, the path presented itself. Here we are. In honor of my Dad, Clyde Allen WWII Navy Vet, VAMC, East Orange, NJ 1977. I know he is my strength.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever your preference- peace and goodwill is it. I hope you know you are so important and so needed. Thank You. Maybe a VA blog supporting the clean up of Belfast Corruption can begin- then I could see if anyone is interested, has questions, I'm open for direction of support. Having a veteran set up the blog and monitor it for authentic members would be helpful.

Salute and Respect Always,
Laurie Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment