Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Speaking To All

 




From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 7:30 PM
To: list below on email thread

Subject: Re: 70dcbRe: https://belfastliars.blogspot.com/?m=0

 
To All,

It appears that Sheriff Trafton and Chief Cormier will not advIse of the zone and dcb level for Seaview Terrace. I will use my amp. inside my home.

Edit email- The date Sgt. Fitzpatrick broke my down my door, no warrant, no reason (another fabrication) at gunpoint ordering me to the floor, 60 years old, 5'2", 120 lbs, kneeing me in the back and yelling "We're sick of your shit Laurie". He brutally cuffed me again and kidnapped me to Waldo Jail on 9/25/2020 (not 2021).  ADA "MR. BILL" ENTWISTLE PROLONGED this dismissal until 8/2021. As I was jailed till 10/15/2020, illegally, no charges given and bail not announced until 10/15/2020. Placed under house arrest again and again shackled with a cancer pervert shackle. I fear leaving my house even though "free" since 8/2021. Bull chit, they want me silenced. Proven for 12 years to date

Attorney/public defender, Lisa Whittier, Waldo? is also for the State with other attorneys.


WWW.BOYCOTTBELFAST.BLOGSPOT.COM


LAURIE ALLEN






From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 6:00 PM
To: entire list below 

 Re: 70dcbRe: https://belfastliars.blogspot.com/?m=0

Waldo County Sheriff Trafton and Belfast Chief of Police Robert Cormier,

I wanted to share these items that I display daily, weather permitting. I put them up every morning and take them down every day. They are not in the City right of way that would violate ordinance.

Please advise of any issues with my display and advise of the zone and decibel level for Seaview Terrace. I will be using my microphone inside my home until response is received. MaineHealth offices are abutting my backyard and neighbor Charles Beck is directly across the street. My karaoke machine is in the living room with  views to the front and back. None on the sides.

Previously, Parole Officer Lori Lamma had issues with playing music and singing in my living room during the hours of 8am - 8pm. She could not cite any ordinance but wanted me to use headphones to listen to my music. 

I am ALWAYS law abiding. Fabrications by neighbors and law enforcement are not but proven done to me many times at and in my home, too many times, at any time. All dismissed after years of ADA Entwistle's and law enforcement tactics to break me to accept a plea. No plea, innocent. Always.

Truly,
Laurie Allen


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2022 1:02 PM
To georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; Clif Staples <tcsofme@gmail.com>; elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net <elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net>; lora mills <loramills@yahoo.com>; einstein@toast.net <einstein@toast.net>; ned.lightner@gmail.com <ned.lightner@gmail.com>; kathleenkearns@gmail.com <kathleenkearns@gmail.com>; Rick <rknudson6@yahoo.com>; rosicostello@gmail.com <rosicostello@gmail.com>; Kath13een@gmail.com <kath13een@gmail.com>; jkeyasko@dianeturton.com <jkeyasko@dianeturton.com>; jkirlin@gmail.com <jkirlin@gmail.com>; erirish@belfastlibrary.org <erirish@belfastlibrary.org>; neal@nealparent.com <neal@nealparent.com>; Justin@dealbreaker.com <Justin@dealbreaker.com>; Judycwoodruff@gmail.com <Judycwoodruff@gmail.com>; julieww@adelphia.net <julieww@adelphia.net>; dave reardon <spookyproducer@gmail.com>; jeninmexico74@gmail.com <jeninmexico74@gmail.com>; cbeck@mainepublic.org <cbeck@mainepublic.org>; mvogelzang@mainepublic.org <mvogelzang@mainepublic.org>; mstewart@ap.org <mstewart@ap.org>; citymanager@cityofbelfast.org <citymanager@cityofbelfast.org>; Childno4@aol.com <childno4@aol.com>; john.mulholland@theguardian.com <john.mulholland@theguardian.com>; June M. Moore <juneryan@hotmail.com>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; Rschneider@mainepublic.org <Rschneider@mainepublic.org>; Randall.liberty@maine.gov <Randall.liberty@maine.gov>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; rosellilaw@aol.com <rosellilaw@aol.com>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; Logan@belfastcriminallaw.com <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; mayor@cityofbelfast.org <mayor@cityofbelfast.org>; ward1councilor@cityofbelfast.org <ward1councilor@cityofbelfast.org>; ward2councilor@cityofbelfast.org <ward2councilor@cityofbelfast.org>; ward3councilor@cityofbelfast.org <ward3councilor@cityofbelfast.org>; ward4councilor@cityofbelfast.org <ward4councilor@cityofbelfast.org>; ward5councilor@cityofbelfast.org <ward5councilor@cityofbelfast.org>; Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org <Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org>; jb@frontstreetshipyard.com <jb@frontstreetshipyard.com>; LIHEAP Email <liheap@Waldocap.org>; Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov <Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov>; Senator Susan Collins <susan@collins.senate.gov>; Cransom@waldocap.org <cransom@waldocap.org>; acurtis@bangordailynews.com <acurtis@bangordailynews.com>; news@pressherald.com <news@pressherald.com>; rvezza@starledger.com <rvezza@starledger.com>; The Clooney Foundation For Justice <info@cfj.org>; gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com <gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com>; nytnews@nytimes.com <nytnews@nytimes.com>; desk@cbs2NY.com <desk@cbs2NY.com>; tips@theintercept.com <tips@theintercept.com>; tips@slate.com <tips@slate.com>; tgroening@islandinstitute.org <tgroening@islandinstitute.org>; Democracy Now! <announcement@democracynow.org>; ethankingcole@gmail.com <ethankingcole@gmail.com>; wmcny@womensmediacenter.com <wmcny@womensmediacenter.com>; wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com <wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com>; atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com <atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com>; Roberto Struba <psiduceuscomp@gmail.com>; news@penbaypilot.com <news@penbaypilot.com>; snorman@belfastlibrary.org <snorman@belfastlibrary.org>; info@belmontboatworks.com <info@belmontboatworks.com>; Investigatethis@apmreports.org <Investigatethis@apmreports.org>; Info@aclumaine.org <Info@aclumaine.org>; assessor@cityofbelfast.org <assessor@cityofbelfast.org>; Annie McGowan <assessing@cityofbelfast.org>; circulation@mainetoday.com <circulation@mainetoday.com>; fitme@citydrawers.com <fitme@citydrawers.com>; Fitzgerald, Patrick <patrick.fitzgerald@skadden.com>; farmington.dhhs@maine.gov <farmington.dhhs@maine.gov>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; Kathleen Greeley <vwaa@waldocountyme.gov>; valeriemank@gmail.com <valeriemank@gmail.com>; Vanessa Taylor <vtaylor@mainehousing.org>; district1@waldocountyme.gov <district1@waldocountyme.gov>; cityclerk@cityofbelfast.org <cityclerk@cityofbelfast.org>; Deputyclerk@cityofbelfast.org <Deputyclerk@cityofbelfast.org>; planner@cityofbelfast.org <planner@cityofbelfast.org>; treasurer@cityofbelfast.org <treasurer@cityofbelfast.org>; taxcollector@cityofbelfast.org <taxcollector@cityofbelfast.org>; Lamma, Lori <lori.lamma@maine.gov>; Perry, Bethany M <Bethany.M.Perry@maine.gov>; deputycollector@cityofbelfast.org <deputycollector@cityofbelfast.org>; Angletreeplumbing@gmail.com <Angletreeplumbing@gmail.com>; Fsp <frontstreetpub@yahoo.com>; info@belfastwater.org <info@belfastwater.org>; Kvigue@mainehousing.org <Kvigue@mainehousing.org>; kshortall@mainepublic.org <kshortall@mainepublic.org>; Molly Ross <mross@rsu71.org>; office@firstchurchinbelfast.org <office@firstchurchinbelfast.org>; whistleblower@cbsnews.com <whistleblower@cbsnews.com>; Office@mainefuels.com <Office@mainefuels.com>; Office@mainefuel.com <Office@mainefuel.com>; Brooke.otis@courts.maine.gov <Brooke.otis@courts.maine.gov>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: 70dcbRe: https://belfastliars.blogspot.com/?m=0
 
Waldo County Sheriff Trafton and Belfast Chief of Police Robert Cormier,

Please advise via this email thread of any issues of my constitutional rights to freedom of expression, #1, and any law or ordinances for speaking in my back yard.

Weather permitting, Monday - Friday, from approximately 11am-1pm, I will be speaking through a microphone and amplifier at 70 decibels. I understand that level to be legal in my zone which I believe to be illegally zoned as R3, Residential and Offices. Legally, it should be R2, Residential, but Belfast City Council voted secretly in 2014 and would not confirm the zone of Seaview Terrace.

I will be speaking of my life and abuses of all the guilty since I moved to this real estate corrupted hell on 6/28/2010. First hand and very disturbing by many of this mob mentality.

I have been abused severely by Belfast to Augusta for speaking truths in public and at my home. I tried to get Governor Mills to issue a title 14, section 556 to clear my fabricated record by the State of Maine and MaineHealth but I am ignored.

I offered ADA Entwistle to settle for 11 million dollars but he scoffed. His fabricated charges of harassment, disorderly conduct, and violation of bail conditions 2017-2021, were at great expense to tax payers and my rights to life.

Judge Robert Murray with Judges Worth, Mathews, Fields, Billings, Davis, Mary Kelly, Dobson, Alexander, Fowle, and Walker with MaineHealth Dr. Beal, Dr. Kirby, Dr. James Ray and for the State, Dr. Barter worked in unison to assist in denying my rights for dismissal of all. Including attorneys David Sinclair (Bath) and Tom Sheehan (Searsport).

The list of the others in this mob mentality disgrace is long from neighbors, to community, to businesses, to healthcare, to RSU, to State, to Federal, to MEDIA! I will speak of all that have abused me personally, my property, my home, and my loves.

To avoid more fabricated charges to illegally silence me again through jail (6-10 JAILINGS) or psychiatric hell with forced drugging(kidnapped into involuntary holding and abuse from MaineHealth Waldo County Hospital,  MaineHealth Spring Harbor (Westbrook) and Riverview State Psychiatric for 2 terrifying months with fabrication of a mental crisis from my neighbor, Charles Beck, then MPBN VP in 1/2019-3/2019. My dogs abused and terrified into State taking. Costing me over $1,000. All tolled costing me tens of thousands even though I was mostly pro Se regardless of Judges trying to force attorneys on me. I did it. 

Please confirm that I will be protected to speak in my backyard at 70 dcb. Please confirm the correct decibel and correct zone for 17 Seaview Terrace, Belfast, Maine 04915, my home under constant surveillance and destruction. 

The next plan to silence me can be at anytime. I do not leave my home and speaking of the abuses subsides the terror of more fabrication. Cuff, shackle, kidnap, abuse, and drug. 2015 to present.

Completely Innocent Always,

Laurie Allen
17 Seaview Terrace
Belfast, Maine 04915

From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 9:56 PM
List above
Subject: Re: https://belfastliars.blogspot.com/?m=0
 
Mike Stewart NY AP,

As proven many times,  Maine media will not interview me but sent me out globally, including the AP as a convicted felon in 8/2019 for a flippant remark thanking Belfast officials for being my target while filming my hand. It was not sent to anyone and was not a threat. They terrorize me with support and assistance from State of Maine law enforcement, courts and 11 Judges with MaineHealth kidnapping me for 2 months, force drugging me with an illegal involuntary fabrication. Assisted by MPBN VP, my neighbor, Charles Beck January 2019. One of many of his attempts to silence my truths of corruption and rape 

I spent hundreds filing lawsuits, pro Se against Maine Health and MPBN in 2021. Judge Robert Murray dismissed my lawsuits without a hearing. Media was informed but would not Interview me.

Lawsuits to the State of Maine can be enormous but without media, I am at their disposal. Duck and weave, stay home, hope for an interview.  Below is State of Maine settling for abuse to women reported by the AP and WABI/CBS

https://www.wabi.tv/2022/06/08/state-pays-395k-settle-prison-discrimination-lawsuit/?

I am documented proof of much worse. Will you or any media interview me? Please. My home, phone and life is not secure. Law enforcement and many have entered my home illegally during the many times they have kidnapped and cuffed me into their system of abuse and terror.

Truly,
Laurie Allen 
17 Seaview Terrace 
Belfast, Maine 04915

From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 10:12 AM
Same list above
Subject: https://belfastliars.blogspot.com/?m=0
 
Brother George Clyde Allen Jr.,

Support truth and facts. Did any read this plethora of early Belfast City Hall (2011) emails of intimation, lies... Disgraceful. I hold true after all done to me. Without support, Alienated. Mob mentality.

Furnace destroyed by Liheap and Maine Fuel 10/2021,  front door destroyed at gunpoint by Sgt. Fitzpatrick 9/2020, the list of destruction by the government and entities to my life and home is horrendous. Trapped, unable to repair or sell. Never ending tactics to end my life and destroy my home. For freedom of speech. #1. 

I say NO. Stop taking my life. Who will help? Go fund this. 

https://belfastliars.blogspot.com/?m=0

Mother Laurie Lee Allen @ 61 
17 Seaview Terrace
Belfast, Maine 04915


No comments:

Post a Comment