Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Otis/Liberty Corrections Commissioner and System

  

 From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>

Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 12:35 PM
To: Brooke Otis and rest of list

Subject: Re: Bangor CACHRe: Remove PO Lamma

 
Brooke Otis, Waldo County Court Clerk,

I had hoped PO Lori Lamma would have set up a zoom/phone counsel conference with Hillary Stewart as you did with Dr. Barter.

Logan Perkins has advised me that I may still use the Waldo Judiciary Center WiFi and my phone to do the session on Monday, 8/2/21 at 3pm in a private room.

Please arrange this room for me for 45 minutes. If you can arrange a zoom meeting with court TV/video screen that would be great. Otherwise, my phone should not get hacked at Waldo Judiciary. If it does, proof for the court that I am not violating my conditions of release.

If you do not respond by 4:30 pm today, I will call you to confirm. It is much more safer and practical as I am not vaccinated and I can leave my ole Gordon at home.

Thank you,
Laurie Allen

From: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 10:47 AM
To: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Bangor CACHRe: Remove PO Lamma
 
Hi Laurie,

I fully support you traveling to Bangor for your appointment at Acadia.  I think this is the right choice.

I do not have a private space at my office that I can offer you for zoom counseling sessions.  The court house is a public building though, and there is no reason you could not take a device, go there, use the public wifi, and sit in a conference room with the door closed for your counseling sessions.

Do you have any requests or suggestions for our rebuttal argument this week?

Thanks,

Logan

From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>

Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 10:26 AM
To: logan@belfastcriminallaw.com <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; susan.gagnon@maine.gov <susan.gagnon@maine.gov>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; C.albert@waldocountyme.gov <C.albert@waldocountyme.gov>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; T.spencer@belfastmepd.org <T.spencer@belfastmepd.org>; district1@waldocountyme.gov <district1@waldocountyme.gov>; Senator Susan Collins <susan@collins.senate.gov>; citymanager@cityofbelfast.org <citymanager@cityofbelfast.org>; Brooke.otis@courts.maine.gov <Brooke.otis@courts.maine.gov>; Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov <Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov>; snorman@belfastlibrary.org <snorman@belfastlibrary.org>; Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org <Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org>; erirish@belfastlibrary.org <erirish@belfastlibrary.org>; neal@nealparent.com <neal@nealparent.com>; Roberto Struba <psiduceuscomp@gmail.com>; jkeyasko@dianeturton.com <jkeyasko@dianeturton.com>; einstein@toast.net <einstein@toast.net>; georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; lora mills <loramills@yahoo.com>; elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net <elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net>; dave reardon <spookyproducer@gmail.com>; jkirlin@gmail.com <jkirlin@gmail.com>; Kath13een@gmail.com <kath13een@gmail.com>; Kathleen Greeley <vwaa@waldocountyme.gov>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; Clif Staples <tcsofme@gmail.com>; samseljoseph@gmail.com <samseljoseph@gmail.com>; jeninmexico74@gmail.com <jeninmexico74@gmail.com>; Childno4@aol.com <childno4@aol.com>; Rick <rknudson6@yahoo.com>; rosellilaw@aol.com <rosellilaw@aol.com>; rbobchin@verizon.net <rbobchin@verizon.net>; atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com <atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com>; rvezza@starledger.com <rvezza@starledger.com>; mstewart@ap.org <mstewart@ap.org>; nytnews@nytimes.com <nytnews@nytimes.com>; desk@cbs2NY.com <desk@cbs2NY.com>; gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com <gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com>; wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com <wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com>; wmcny@womensmediacenter.com <wmcny@womensmediacenter.com>; The Clooney Foundation For Justice <info@cfj.org>; john.mulholland@theguardian.com <john.mulholland@theguardian.com>; Marilynb@hudsonreporter.com <Marilynb@hudsonreporter.com>; tips@slate.com <tips@slate.com>; tips@theintercept.com <tips@theintercept.com>; circulation@mainetoday.com <circulation@mainetoday.com>; acurtis@bangordailynews.com <acurtis@bangordailynews.com>; ethankingcole@gmail.com <ethankingcole@gmail.com>; mvogelzang@mainepublic.org <mvogelzang@mainepublic.org>; cbeck@mainepublic.org <cbeck@mainepublic.org>; news@pressherald.com <news@pressherald.com>; news@penbaypilot.com <news@penbaypilot.com>; Democracy Now! <announcement@democracynow.org>; Chief@bangormepd.org <Chief@bangormepd.org>; Chief@hampdenmepd.org <Chief@hampdenmepd.org>; Chief@winterportmepd.org <Chief@winterportmepd.org>; Chief@searsportmepd.org <Chief@searsportmepd.org>; Chief@frankfortmepd.org <Chief@frankfortmepd.org>; John.e.cote@maine.gov <John.e.cote@maine.gov>; Randall.liberty@maine.gov <Randall.liberty@maine.gov>; Hillary Reed Stewart <nondiscrimination@northernlights.org>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Bangor CACHRe: Remove PO Lamma
 
Logan and Belfast, Searsport, Frankfort, Winterport, Hampden, and Bangor Chiefs of Police, Maine State Trooper Chief Cote, and Commissioner of Corrections Randall Liberty,

On 9/25/2020 the Belfast Police Blotter falsely stated that I, Laurie Allen was arrested in Bangor for a violation of parole. Sgt. Fitzpatrick broke my door down at gunpoint without a warrant, and I am still under arrest. ADA has been abusing the mental health system to manipulate incompetency and delusional paranoia against me because of his false charges without any evidence. 

Hearsay by the implicated. Finding me incompetent can dismiss charges without my right to a bench trial because he will have to dismiss his charges. As he had to do with false harassment charges against me from 2017-2019 and jailings. My record was spotless prior to ADA Entwisle, fabricating me as a felon and convicted of terrorizing Belfast City Hall officials, 8/2019. Shameful and violating the 1rst beyond any doubt.

I stay in my home for my protection from 5 years of many for, false arrests, illegal involuntary psychiatric 2 month drugging and holding without a prior mental health diagnosis and I was not in crisis. 

Since probation of 2 years began on 9/18/2019, ADA Entwisle and PO Lori Lamma have been interfering with my probation counseling with Hillary Stewart of Northern Lights Acadia, Bangor. In 3/2020 in person therapy ceased because of COVID to date. Phone therapy once a month has been under hacking to cause violation of parole and put me back in jail. 

Clearly, the 9/25/20 take down was fabricating that I was in Bangor for a zoom session in Acadia since my phone gets hacked at home. I had not been to Bangor since 3/2020 and never leave my house unless the State forces me out.

PO Lori Lamma motioned to revoke my bail on 9/28/2020 to fabricate charges of parole violations with ADA Entwisle and Belfast law enforcement. ADA Entwisle and PO Lamma are trying to force me into mental health abuse and drugging again through implicated providers, MaineHealth, Sweetser, etc.

Northern Lights Acadia is the top mental behavioral health of Maine. I chose them for this reason and have a very good relationship with my therapist, Hillary Stewart. When our sessions are hacked, she refers to my blog for all my well being through horrific, documented corruption to me and the little I own. I leave messages to tell her of any issues. 

I have never been in crisis and Hillary has not ever advised medications, blue paper intake and is impressed with my excellent physical and mental health at 60 years of dealing with ego's from NJ to Maine.

I have been trying to get my therapy sessions done without hacking at Waldo Judiciary as I had to fight to get done for the State's forensic psych eval. ADA Entwisle and PO Lori Lamma tried to have it fail by insisting I do it at home without the conference link code to cause a parole violation. PO Lamma is not responding to assist with a government location for my phone therapy.

Against my protection and safety, I scheduled a zoom session at Acadia, on site with Hillary on Monday, 8/2/2021 at 3 pm.

Logan, please let me phone or zoom this and future sessions from your office on Waldo Ave in Belfast. It is not safe for me or my 19 year old beagle to drive to Bangor for a phone session that is hacked by the system to jail me. Forcing me out of my home is to cause fabricated violations. A documented history since 2017 to date. 

Below are my Google photo links for ADA Entwisle Final Argument Competency Hearing that is without merit. Dr. Barter was hired by the State and tried for the State. The best he could do with my 2 1/2 hours of non-stop truth of system abuse and corruption was to say I'm paranoid against the system. Drugging may not change my truth.

The other link is Logan Perkins very good Final Argument Competency Hearing for my defense. Logan will prepare a rebuttal to ADA Entwisle's argument. Judge Robert Murray will decide if I am competent for the bench trial with Judge Robert Murray that ADA Entwisle hasn't any evidence against me, again. Dismiss. No gunpoint for him, just little, innocent, 60 yr old, 5'2", Laurie Allen.

The last chance to fabricate violations is through my therapy and/or forcing me to their system of providers. If I must travel to Acadia, Bangor for this session at 3 pm, I am notifying the Chief's of Police in the town's I must drive through, State Chief Cote (I95) and Corrections Commissioner Randall Liberty of this:

1. I am on probation.
2. I will be traveling directly to Acadia and directly back home on 8/2/2021.
3. My 2005 White F150 Lariat, plates Joi Z is inspected, insured and registered.
4. I will comply with all traffic laws and travel safely and legally. 

Please allow my travel through your roads without incidence. Thank you.

ADA Entwisle Closing Argument Competency Hearing for State
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5hstfo98RfmpsEMV8

Logan Perkins Closing Argument Competency Hearing for Laurie
 https://photos.app.goo.gl/3hA5wkU62Vw1Xxum8 

Truly Innocent,
Laurie Allen
17 Seaview Terrace
Belfast, Maine 04915


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 7:10 PM
To: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>; logan@belfastcriminallaw.com <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; susan.gagnon@maine.gov <susan.gagnon@maine.gov>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>
Subject: Remove PO Lamma
 
Logan,

I have proven to you that PO Lori Lamma is working against me to create violations. The emails with her refusing to get the State's title 15 forensic psych eval scheduled at the courthouse knowing it could not be done from my home on my phone. Knowing the notice didn't have the code for the conference. To force a violation. 

Here is the link on my blog for all those emails with Lamma not fixing State errors, beginning from the start with the conditions of release 2 years ago. Refusing to acknowledge and correct issues stated, again and again.

 https://boycottbelfast.blogspot.com/2021/07/bad-po-lamma.html

So many errors to create violations. Fabricated charges of disorderly conduct and 9/25 was to be a violation of parole per the Belfast Police Blotter that I was in Bangor and arrested. You know I was home and Sgt Fitzpatrick broke my door down at gunpoint, no warrant, no violations and still unknown as to why I am still under arrest. Color of law violations. Please do these motions. My motions do not get heard. 

1. Motion to remove PO Lamma immediately using the emails as proof of her failure.

2. Motion to have her fabricated charges dismissed immediately for fabrication, lack of evidence and history of probationary duty failure to me.

3. Motion for my probation venue to Knox County immediately.

4. Motion to have my probation counseling at Waldo Judiciary through a landline or zoom immediately. It's once a month.

Probation is up on 9/15/21.  Please respond to this email tomorrow with motion confirmations.

Thank you,
Laurie Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment