Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Please Clooney Foundation for Justice

6/11/21 Maine Maritime Rapists link Judge Patty Worth, John Worth, MaineHealth Rape 4 Profit below 6/10 post. https://boycottbelfast.blogspot.com/2021/06/mom-moved-into-cuckoos-nest_8.html
 
6/11/21 6pm emailed Detective Greeley and State that I am not leaving my property for food or anything until court on 7/1/21. No mistakes.


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 10:53 AM
To: The Clooney Foundation For Justice <info@cfj.org>; nytnews@nytimes.com <nytnews@nytimes.com>; Democracy Now! <announcement@democracynow.org>; desk@cbs2NY.com <desk@cbs2NY.com>; john.mulholland@theguardian.com <john.mulholland@theguardian.com>; rvezza@starledger.com <rvezza@starledger.com>; mstewart@ap.org <mstewart@ap.org>; Marilynb@hudsonreporter.com <Marilynb@hudsonreporter.com>; gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com <gloriasteinemoffice@gmail.com>; wmcny@womensmediacenter.com <wmcny@womensmediacenter.com>; wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com <wmcdc@womensmediacenter.com>; acurtis@bangordailynews.com <acurtis@bangordailynews.com>; ethankingcole@gmail.com <ethankingcole@gmail.com>; news@pressherald.com <news@pressherald.com>; news@penbaypilot.com <news@penbaypilot.com>; circulation@mainetoday.com <circulation@mainetoday.com>; tips@theintercept.com <tips@theintercept.com>; tips@slate.com <tips@slate.com>; tips@nbc.uni.com <tips@nbc.uni.com>; Governor <governor@maine.gov>; jb@frontstreetshipyard.com <jb@frontstreetshipyard.com>; georgeallen99 <georgeallen99@msn.com>; attorney.general@maine.gov <attorney.general@maine.gov>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov>; Senator Susan Collins <susan@collins.senate.gov>; Info@speakergideon.com <Info@speakergideon.com>; susan.gagnon@maine.gov <susan.gagnon@maine.gov>; lori.lamma@maine.gov <lori.lamma@maine.gov>; district1@waldocountyme.gov <district1@waldocountyme.gov>; Jeffrey Trafton <sheriff@waldocountyme.gov>; jane.spencer@theguardian.com <jane.spencer@theguardian.com>; 'James Greeley' <jgreeley@waldocountyme.gov>; Kathleen Greeley <vwaa@waldocountyme.gov>; C.albert@waldocountyme.gov <C.albert@waldocountyme.gov>; chief@belfastmepd.org <chief@belfastmepd.org>; T.spencer@belfastmepd.org <T.spencer@belfastmepd.org>; info@belfastwater.org <info@belfastwater.org>; info@belmontboatworks.com <info@belmontboatworks.com>; Jon Carman <wwtp@cityofbelfast.org>; citymanager@cityofbelfast.org <citymanager@cityofbelfast.org>; cityclerk@cityofbelfast.org <cityclerk@cityofbelfast.org>; Deputyclerk@cityofbelfast.org <Deputyclerk@cityofbelfast.org>; deputycollector@cityofbelfast.org <deputycollector@cityofbelfast.org>; Deputytreasurer@cityofbelfast.org <Deputytreasurer@cityofbelfast.org>; Annie McGowan <assessing@cityofbelfast.org>; assessor@cityofbelfast.org <assessor@cityofbelfast.org>; snorman@belfastlibrary.org <snorman@belfastlibrary.org>; Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org <Bharrington@belfastlibrary.org>; erirish@belfastlibrary.org <erirish@belfastlibrary.org>; Roberto Struba <psiduceuscomp@gmail.com>; jkirlin@gmail.com <jkirlin@gmail.com>; jeninmexico74@gmail.com <jeninmexico74@gmail.com>; lora mills <loramills@yahoo.com>; elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net <elizatownsend@myfairpoint.net>; einstein@toast.net <einstein@toast.net>; Clif Staples <tcsofme@gmail.com>; dave reardon <spookyproducer@gmail.com>; Rick <rknudson6@yahoo.com>; rosellilaw@aol.com <rosellilaw@aol.com>; rbobchin@verizon.net <rbobchin@verizon.net>; atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com <atrapani@dbtcenterofnj.com>; Childno4@aol.com <childno4@aol.com>; jkeyasko@dianeturton.com <jkeyasko@dianeturton.com>; Kath13een@gmail.com <kath13een@gmail.com>; Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov <Lawcourt.clerk@courts.maine.gov>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>; samseljoseph@gmail.com <samseljoseph@gmail.com>; cbeck@gmail.com <cbeck@gmail.com>; mvogelzang@mainepublic.org <mvogelzang@mainepublic.org>; donald.lombardi@stevens.edu <donald.lombardi@stevens.edu>
Subject: CFJ Mom Moved Into The Cuckoo's Nest
 
Please Clooney Foundation for Justice,

ADA Entwisle fabricates charges and discoveries with hearsay of Belfast police and implicated neighbors and zero evidence. The burden of proof is not met.

In 2017, ADA Entwisle did the same fabrication charges, false arrests, and violations to my life, property, health, and inhumane abuse from the many implicated. For two years, free reign for all to abuse and terrorize my property and my constitutional rights because of their corruption that I have proven again and again.

ADA Entwisle was certain he would bury his fabrication with a title 15, State Forensic Psychological Evaluation to find me incompetent for trial. At that hearing in the prior Superior Court building with the Waldo County Deeded Registry and DA's offices (those offices remain today),
the building was evacuated.

For the first time, from years of Waldo Judiciary Court proceedings as pro Se, I brought a witness with me. We were alarmed that there was not any security guards or scanner. No one was there. Offices locked and closed. I was shackled at that time too. For 525 days that cancer tracking cell was locked around my 58 year old, innocent ankle. They knew my father, sister and 2 brothers had died from cancer. Inhumane abuse to a woman with a whistle clean record.

We walked up the stairs into the grand Superior Court, with it's Vatican like domed ceiling. We walked into a portable court room instead. Similar to the District courtroom. Alarm increased. Armed Corporal Dudley, ADA Entwisle, Judge Robert Murray, court clerk Michelle, me and my witness. 

Judge Robert Murray immediately took a recess after confirming my witness. It was scary. Only because I had a credible witness, Judge Robert Murray had to deny ADA Entwisle his Title 15 evaluation. ADA Entwisle threw his head down in defeat. What was the plan for me on that attempt to silence me? 

After years of abusive tactics by law enforcement, City Hall, service businesses, Maine Health (Waldo County General Hospital, Dr. Drake, Spring Harbor Acute Psychiatric Hospital, Westbrook, Dr. James Ray, Dr. Kirby, Judge Mary Kelly, Riverview State Psychiatric Hospital, Augusta, LPN Sarah Street Taylor), Maine Corrections Two Bridges Corrections, Judge Dobson, Waldo Corrections, Pretrial Case Manager Rick Otto, PO Lori Lamma, Judges Worth, Fields, Mathews, Fowles, Alexander, Davis, and Billings, Court appointed attorneys David Sinclair (Bath), Lisa Whittier, Tom Shehan and now, Logan Perkins, State, County and Town services, community and neighbors, to a woman, drug raped by Dr. Donald Lombardi, and standing alone, please don't kill or drug me again.

After 2 years of ADA Entwisle fabricating harassment charges against me, he lost his illegal court manipulations and misconduct. Before going to trial, he tried to plea me into system profit. I refused. He dismissed. No evidence. False arrests and police force of terror.

They keep me in their system by felon conviction fabrication. My 2 years of probation, where I have stayed in my home for protection from the lawlessness, are up on 8/19/2021. They are ruthless to keep me to silence. 

What began on 6/28/2010 as selling me and undisclosed State to Count to City forced water slaughter hell, where my #1 was NO water issues, NO mistakes, has forced me into horrors of System Rape, Drugging, Abuse and indications of murders for many, many years before me.

Blatant misconduct violations of many if not all constitutional rights. 

Please Clooney Foundation for Justice, stop the 7/1/21 1pm competency hearing to silence little Ms. America. Laurie Allen.
They hack my phone calls. Please come here. Yesterday. NY to Maine. Drive less than 8 hours. Fly into Bangor. Or private plane to Belfast airport. 1 mile away to save my life. Just a Woman.

One would think media would be interested in this horrific assault to the Constitution of the United States of America. I pledge my life. I do.

As Always,

Laurie Allen
17 Seaview Terrace
Belfast, Maine 04915
207-505-9220
From Court Appointed Attorney Logan Perkins, 6/2/21 email

 "Would you like me to take over representation at this point? If so, I do not anticipate that I would file motions to dismiss for "lack of evidence," at this time.  Rather, because I believe the evidence supports probable cause regarding these offenses, I would urge us to focus on the competency issues, and prepare for that hearing. "

From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 9:48 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; The Clooney Foundation For Justice and rest of list
Subject: DscvRe: Mom Moved Into The Cuckoo's Nest
 
Logan Perkins,

I have not received the discoveries for the false arrests in July 2020 fabricating disorderly conduct in my home and unknown fabricated charge if probation violation on 9/25/2020 in my hot where Sgt. Fitzpatrick broke down my door and aimed his gun at me, yelling as I hit the floor and spread before I was shot. No warrant. No reason. Still under arrest. 

You wrote in another email that you would not motion to dismiss these fabricated charges because you "believe" there is probable cause. I must have these disciveries and docket. 

You wrote the discoveries and docket would mail out on Thursday, 6/3. I should have definitely received them from your office on Waldo Ave. in Belfast by Saturday, 6/5. They were not in today's mail either. Please send them out FedX tomorrow for proof of delivery and immediate receipt this week. Please confirm tomorrow. 

Thank you.

Laurie Allen
17 Seaview Terrace
Belfast, Maine 04915


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 1:49 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; The Clooney Foundation For Justice <info@cfj.org>; William Entwisle <maine.gov ..com> and rest of list
Subject: Mom Moved Into The Cuckoo's Nest
 
 
To All and Court Appointed Attorney Logan Perkins,

Per Logan Perkins response below and here :

"As I've indicated, the question of treatment will only be reached if the State prevails on the first two questions. I cannot promise you that if I represent you that you will not be ordered committed to the custody of DHHS for in-patient treatment, or ordered to participate in out-patient treatment.  Either scenario is possible.  I understand that you do not want that, and I can promise you that I will advocate for your wishes to the best of my ability. "

  Judge Robert Murray, ADA Entwisle with the State of Maine will continue to deny my constitutional rights and life through court manipulation of the worst degree. One 60 year old Mom standing for rights is not allowed in the State of Maine.

I have proven their corruption to my life and rights again and again for all to be informed. Silent fear knowing I am truthful, helpful and step in to stop all abuse that I witness. Beautiful Maine. 

I will not participate in more billable hours for Judge Robert Murray to find me whatever, in favor of the State of Maine. I will wait out my time, powerless under false arrest since 9/25/2020.

Logan Perkins- Thank you for this response that gave me the answer I already knew. I will not be needing your representation. I will appear pro Se. Silent as the State of Maine orders. As I did when ADA Entwisle and Judge Robert Murray made me a fabricated felon. Do as you wish. I stand true. Always. 

Sheriff Trafton- I am under house arrest and request law enforcement transportation to the Waldo Judiciary Court on 7/1/2021 for the 1pm hearing. I do not have transportation. My 18 yr old beagle, Gordon will be left home alone. In case I am taken again, Gordon will have to become a warden of the State to die. 
Please confirm this request.

pro Se,

Laurie Allen
17 Seaview Terrace
Belfast, Maine 04915

206-505-9220

From: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2021 9:55 AM
To: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Competency/evidence
 
See my answers interspersed below. 

From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 11:52 AM
To: logan@belfastcriminallaw.com <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Competency/evidence
 
Logan Perkins,

This motion by ADA Entwisle states that they will restore me to competence for trial (pro Se) by treatments. 
The State's motion was to request a hearing in order for the court to determine if you meet the legal standard for competency to stand trial.  The standard of proof is by a preponderance of the evidence, in other words, if the State proves that it is more likely than not that you are "incompetent to stand trial," then the court will find you "incompetent to stand trial."  That is step 1.  Only if the State succeeds at that effort, does the court move on to step 2, which is the question of the likelihood that you can be "restored," through treatment.  If the court finds that you cannot be restored, then all your cases will be dismissed, but, the Department of Health and Human Services will likely do an additional evaluation to determine if you can be your own guardian and live independently.  That process does not involve the court itself. 

If however, the court finds that there is a likelihood that you can be "restored to competency," with treatment and services, then the court will decide whether or not to order you committed to a state instiutiton for "restoration," or to order you to participate in an "intensive outpatient mental health program." See 15 MRSA Sec. 101-D (5) (A-B).

There are three separate questions at a competency hearing, 1) is the Defendant competent, if yes then trial, if no then 2) is the defendant likely to be restored via treatment, if no, then dismissed, if yes then 3) what treatment, inpatient, or outpatient? 

Judge Murray ordered a psych evaluation under conditions of release in 8/2019. Evaluation was done by No. Lights, Acadia and therapy with Hillary Stewart Reed. Almost completed for 2 years, I have not been found incompetent, and not in mental illness requiring any medications or assistance in decision making.

If there is a psychological evaluation that was done by Acadia, I'd like to see it.  Do you have a copy?  We should consider subponeaing the author. However, that evaluation would have been for clinical purposes, or diagnosis, and treatment recommendations, not for forensic or legal purposes.  It would have addressed the question of competency to stand trial, as that is a legal question, and determinations of competency are only made by courts, not by mental health providers. 

I have been proceeding pro Se in Waldo Judicial for many years, many, many hearings, winning a protection order against Mark Rae, winning small claims against Chris Kulbe, Ridgetop Chimney, and competent as pro Se for the terrorizing with a dangerous weapon trial.
With respect to these previous proceedings, we should obtain certified docket records of those that show that you represented yourself successfully on a number of occasions. 

Forcing me to mental treatment that may force meds that can cause suicide ideology and tardive dyskinesia is unnecessary and inhumane. Under their reasoning to make me competent to stand trial pro Se.

I agree, but that does not change the legal standard.

1. Therefore, you may represent me provided treatment is dismissed. Please confirm this.
As I've indicated, the question of treatment will only be reached if the State prevails on the first two questions. I cannot promise you that if I represent you that you will not be ordered committed to the custody of DHHS for in-patient treatment, or ordered to participate in out-patient treatment.  Either scenario is possible.  I understand that you do not want that, and I can promise you that I will advocate for your wishes to the best of my ability.  

2. Please provide the discoveries and State's evidence for the charges immediately. Advise when this information will mail out to me.

I had understood that the State had previoulsy shared all the discovery with you, nonetheless, I am mailing you copies of your docket records, as I indicated and your discovery.  That either went out in yesterdays mail or will go in todays.

3. Please withdraw my 3+ month old motion for change of venue.

Again, whether I do this, or you do this depends on the nature of the representation.  Do you wish to remain pro se, or do you wish to have me represent you?

Please let me know.  If we are going to issue subponeas or rely on other records from Acadia we need to do that soon.

Thanks,

Logan

Thank you.

Laurie Allen

 
Unified Criminal Docket
Docket NO. CR-18-139

State of Maine Waldo v. Laurie L. Allen
MOTION FOR COMPETENCY HEARING

The State of Maine moves pursuant to Title 15 MRSA section 101-D(5) for a hearing to determine whether the defendant is competent to proceed or whether she can be restored to competence with appropriate treatment.

1. A forensic evaluation was conducted pursuant to the court's order, by Dr. William Barter on behalf of the State Forensic Service.
2. Dr. Barter's report reflects his conclusion that the defendant did not demonstrate skills normally associated with competence to proceed, but that she might be restored to competence with appropriate treatment interventions.
3. The State requests that a hearing be held to determine whether the defendant is competent to proceed, and if not, whether she should be ordered to submit to treatment designed to restore her to competence.
4. The defendant's position on this motion is not known.

WHEREFORE, the State requests that a hearing be scheduled to allow for determination of whether the defendant is competent to proceed, and if not, whether she should be ordered to submit to treatment designed to restore her to competence.

William B. Entwisle
Assistant District Attorney
Bar Number 3933
Date 4/8/21



-- 
Logan E. Perkins, Esq.
Anti-fascist
Perkins Law Office
253 Waldo Rd.
Belfast, ME 04915
207-949-7371


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 6:22 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; The Clooney Foundation For Justice <info@cfj.org>; William Entwisle <assistantda@waldocountyme.gov> and rest of same list
Subject: Re: 3rd2ndRe: Withdraw venue motion
 
 To All,

Court appointed attorney Logan Perkins has yet to respond (since 5/15 email) to do motions for dismissal of false charges, dismiss competency hearing and withdraw motion for venue change.

Below was posted on Anthony Mason's CBS reporter) personal FB page yesterday and copied/pasted to my comment to Officer Sicknick's Mom. Gladys. Sicknick's are South River, NJ. My 2 square mile hometown, today on CBS News link

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sandra-garza-capitol-officer-brian-sicknick-january-6-commission/
Facebook Laurie Allen comment:

For South River Mom Sicknick. Let me tell and we can make a difference. Sister River Rat Mom. White Lives Murder. All colors. I won't die today. Under false house arrest, 
8 months. 11 years of JustUs corruption.

Senator Susan Collins is not worthy of humanity. With the rest of the JustUs system. Boycott the system. At their private places. Gets action fast. Don't do it alone. Look at me. Law abiding and fabricated felon. That won't shut up.

FYI- Susan Collins only votes against the party when it doesn't matter. Her vote to put a rapist on the US Supreme Court proves 4 profit rape ring. Lying Cavanaugh. Disgusting.

Dear Anthony Mason,
Here is just one of my videos of hundreds of Belfast City Council, Police, Sheriff Department, Pretrial Case Hole Plugger Otto, Judicial, and more of the JustUs taking for intake. I take them all on, first hand, alone, 11 years and counting. Protecting home and life. This video from my playlist Chief PeeWee McFadden's Playhouse was after the first fabricated summons in 10/2017. 

I put my dress on and went to town. 3 stops, the last at Belfast Police Department. Whoa. Turn down the volume. I'm for the First. This Joi Z Girl is on fire. Truth and mouth, my only weapons. Please don't let them silence me. Interview me. Judicial corruption is the top, untouchable Mobstah Lobstah's. Why can't we stand up, pro Se? Intake innocent and break. I said and say NO! Git.
  https://youtu.be/K6vwkfHb60A?list=PLQ6aJhzv8r1GOJQMuugC-Keq2KC_HCKuF
 
If you would tell, I will live. Many emails sent to CBS2 but no one asks. The State of Maine, MaineHealth and Dr. Donald Lombardi, Steven's Institute, Hoboken, NJ (drug raped me in 1/1981, didn't know he drugged me until 2014 Bill Cosby. I am NJ Exit 9 South River Rat- Officer Sicknick too). 
I moved to corruption hell in Belfast Maine 2010. Sold undisclosed State and City water slaughter home. Beat up, won relocation, to live in safety and peace. 11 years later, now 60 and put into jails, psych. hell, all fabrication of charges, false arrests, in my home at gunpoint, no warrants, kidnap after kidnap by cops, ADA Entwisle, Judge Robert Murray, Gov Mills, because I have uncovered a rape ring 4 profit by the State of Maine, MaineHealth, 11 Judges, Lombardi and community mob mentality, first hand. 
Standing up to corruption for forced flooding by government 3/2011 to lawlessness of deadly Judicial. Using fabricated terrorizing City officials with a dangerous weapon to convict me into court and probation manipulations and blatant misconduct. 
First rights and all rights dismissed to silence me for exposing their powerful system of rape intake and more, more, more. Dragged into their system, no prior record in my 60 years, I must comply. Below poverty and clean. They have not been able to entrap or break me. Attorney's are for the State, at least  since 1960, judicial misconduct statewide. 
I appear pro Se because I am innocent and they never have evidence. Judges can do bad and do if pro Se. No one can sustain the threats, terror, kidnapping, because media is owned and residents. My probation is up on 8/19/2021, 2 years of knowing they need me silenced, I have stayed in my home and publicized any necessary outings. They come into my house, cuff me and take me to facility after facility. Force medicate me knowing I do not have mental illness. Almost causing suicide in 4/2019. 
Judge Murray and ADA Entwisle are forcing a competency hearing in 7/1/2021 to find me incompetent to represent myself pro Se. To convict me of more fabrication, disorderly conduct in my home and fabricated probation violation to rescind parole, and jail me to "suicide death" before I can be free to leave. All internet has been hacked and I am under false house arrest, under surveillance 24/7, since Sgt. Fitzpatrick broke my door down at gunpoint on 9/25/20. No warrant, no violations, get her. Again. 8 months alone and unable to get any media that will save me. 
Please interview me. Bring the crew, let me tell. What a documented hell that only I can survive. Chosen by the Mother Nature. No charge. My honor and humane duty. Thank you Bose and tunes. Music protects truth. Laurieallen55@msn.com boycottbelfast.blogspot 207-505-9220 17 Seaview Terrace Belfast Maine 04915 Please Come Here. Bring wife too. We will make the difference. Let's Roll. Yo Todd Beamer.


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 8:09 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>same list
Subject: 3rd2ndRe: Withdraw venue motion
 
Logan Perkins,

Why aren't you responding? I have been under false arrest for 8 months (correction from 7 months below). 

Laurie Allen

From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 6:14 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; same list
Subject: 2ndRe: Withdraw venue motion
 
Logan Perkins,

Please respond via email to 2nd request for #1, #6, #7 and #8.

You mailed me the court competency hearing notice for 7/1 which I emailed below that I received that. That is all you mailed but wrote you had important information and documents. 

1. Why didn't you mailed them as I requested? Will you mail them? As stated, I do not download email attachments.

2. Further research found that Judge Robert Murray can order medications that will hurt my healthy mind and body. I am quite certain he will if I continue to try and represent myself pro Se. Regardless that I do not have mental illness and am proven competent. Regardless of precedence. Regardless of serious harm. Inhumane abuse to a woman. Precedence overwhelming. Discrimination and deadly bias for me. No press for an indigent female standing up to bad men in power. I do. I must.

I will allow you to represent me to avoid meds that can cause suicide, clinical depression, and TDK, involuntary body twitches and jerks for life and many other serious illnesses and unknowns. Especially to a healthy, chemically balanced person like me. 60 years old and clean bill of health.

3. I am innocent of all. ADA Entwisle is allowed to present only hearsay by biased individuals and Judge Robert Murray does not require evidence as he set that precedence with making me a felon with his terrorizing with a dangerous weapon conviction. ADA Entwisle has free leeway to capsize the Constitution of the United States and Maine. Regardless of the State's burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Regardless of law.

I have been under false arrest, since Sgt. Fitzpatrick busted my door down at gunpoint on 9/25/20. No warrant. No reason. Officer Megan Trubuzio tried to lure me outside for 3-4 hours prior. I told her to get a warrant.

I knew I would be falsely arrested again because on the 9/25 Belfast Police Blotter it said I was arrested in Bangor for parole violation on 9/25. FABRICATED. Yet they broke my door down at gunpoint that could have ended my life for NO VIOLATION. MY OLD BEAGLE WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT IF HE TRIED TO PROTECT ME. PLEASE DEFEND ME.  I was in jail from 9/25-10/14, with many more violations of proceedings and rights. I could have died in there, scared to death from gunpoint.

Then, I'm given bail and shackled, chargef $5  day, placed under house arrest since. Shackle removed last month. I am frightened each time I go in my front yard. I won't leave, no fresh food. Without the shackle trackher they can fabricate more violations if they can get me outside. I will not make that mistake again. 

Seven months of arrest for fabrication, buying time to do what next?  Medicate to ? or a psych. jail? 

4. I will not plea deal. Not guilty. That this is going to trial is heartbreaking. I carry that alone. My probation is up in the first week of this September. ADA Entwisle and Judge Robert Murray continue to try and silence me eternally. Fabrication because I am law abiding with no prior record. Can't get me legally. 

5. For this record, I am not leaving my home until I must go to court on 7/1/2021. Fabrication is their evidence. 

6. Please motion to dismiss the  disorderly conducts, probation violations, and revoking of bail conditions. There is not any evidence of the disorderly conduct or probation violations. Beyond any doubt. Fabrication through hearsay.

7 Please motion to dismiss the competency hearing. I am competent as the email thread proves, please motion to dismiss with this argument from my 4/26/21 email in the thread you have and copied here:

"From this email thread alone, it is clear that I am extremely competent to defend myself pro Se. Dr. Barter was chosen by the State to find me incompetent is further proof of corruption. 'The model for competency to decide treatment consists of "five steps" of criteria:
1. Reliable diagnosis of a severe mental illness.
2. Without treatment, a short term prognosis of major distress, including "profound anxiety, depression or other painful affects, deterioration of the personality, and proliferation or intensification of symptoms.
3. The availability of treatment is likely to be effective.
4. Incompetency to consent or refuse Trey: and
5. That a reasonable person would accept the treatment offered.
"Psychiatrist and Harvard Law Professor Alan Stone offered his 'Thank you Theory for Civil Commitment' Stone 1975 Intended to provide a treatment oriented alternative to a purely dangerous approach, the model keyed on competency- 5 steps.
Stone's Thank you Theory formed the basis for a model Civil Commitment Law endorsed by the American Psychiatric Association of 1982 and published by Stone and attorney Clifford D. Stromberg a year later. (Stromberg and Stone 1983)'

Therefore, this reasonable person that does not and has not presented any mental illness in my 60 year lifetime, further evidenced with current Court ordered psychological evaluation and therapy per conditions of release, 9/2019 by Judge Murray and ADA Entwistle. I chose the best in the State of Maine, Acadia through Northern Lights Medical, Bangor, Maine. " 

Number one is that I do not have severe mental illness. I do not have mental illness period. Precedence set using Stone's model. Beyond Competent, beyond any doubt.

8. Please motion to withdraw my 2 month old motion for a venue change to Knox County.

Truly Innocent,
Laurie Allen



From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 10:13 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; same list
Subject: Re: Withdraw venue motion
 
Logan Perkins,

1. I received hearing notices for 7/1/2021 today.

2. After further research today, I understand that since I didn't appeal the terrorizing conviction within the impossible time frame under abusive and threatening circumstances, I cannot appeal to the US Supreme Court.

3. Further research found that Judge Robert Murray can order medications that will hurt my healthy mind and body. I am quite certain he will if I continue to try and represent myself pro Se. Regardless that I do not have mental illness and am proven competent. Regardless of precedence. Regardless of serious harm. Inhumane abuse to a woman. Precedence overwhelming. Discrimination and deadly bias for me. No press for an indigent female standing up to bad men in power. I do. I must.

4. I will allow you to represent me to avoid meds that can cause suicide, clinical depression, and TDK, involuntary body twitches and jerks for life and many other serious illnesses and unknowns. Especially to a healthy, chemically balanced person like me. 60 years old and clean bill of health.

5. I am innocent of all. ADA Entwisle is allowed to present only hearsay by biased individuals and Judge Robert Murray does not require evidence as he set that precedence with making me a felon with his terrorizing with a dangerous weapon conviction. ADA Entwisle has free leeway to capsize the Constitution of the United States and Maine. Regardless of the State's burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Regardless of law. 

6. I will not plea deal. Not guilty. That this is going to trial is heartbreaking. I carry that alone. My probation is up in the first week of this September. ADA Entwisle and Judge Robert Murray continue to try and silence me eternally. Fabrication because I am law abiding with no prior record. Can't get me legally. 

7. For this record, I am not leaving my home until I must go to court on 7/1/2021. Fabrication is their evidence. 

8. Please motion to dismiss the  disorderly conducts, probation violations, and revoking of bail conditions. There is not any evidence of the disorderly conduct or probation violations. Beyond any doubt. Fabrication through hearsay.

9. Please motion to dismiss the competency hearing. I am competent as the email thread proves, please motion to dismiss with this argument from my 4/26/21 email in the thread you have and copied here:

"From this email thread alone, it is clear that I am extremely competent to defend myself pro Se. Dr. Barter was chosen by the State to find me incompetent is further proof of corruption. 'The model for competency to decide treatment consists of "five steps" of criteria:
1. Reliable diagnosis of a severe mental illness.
2. Without treatment, a short term prognosis of major distress, including "profound anxiety, depression or other painful affects, deterioration of the personality, and proliferation or intensification of symptoms.
3. The availability of treatment is likely to be effective.
4. Incompetency to consent or refuse Trey: and
5. That a reasonable person would accept the treatment offered.
"Psychiatrist and Harvard Law Professor Alan Stone offered his 'Thank you Theory for Civil Commitment' Stone 1975 Intended to provide a treatment oriented alternative to a purely dangerous approach, the model keyed on competency- 5 steps.
Stone's Thank you Theory formed the basis for a model Civil Commitment Law endorsed by the American Psychiatric Association of 1982 and published by Stone and attorney Clifford D. Stromberg a year later. (Stromberg and Stone 1983)'

Therefore, this reasonable person that does not and has not presented any mental illness in my 60 year lifetime, further evidenced with current Court ordered psychological evaluation and therapy per conditions of release, 9/2019 by Judge Murray and ADA Entwistle. I chose the best in the State of Maine, Acadia through Northern Lights Medical, Bangor, Maine. " 

Number one is that I do not have severe mental illness. I do not have mental illness period. Precedence set using Stone's model. Beyond Competent, beyond any doubt.

10. Please motion to withdraw my 2 month old motion for a venue change to Knox County.

Thank you,
Laurie Allen


From: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 9:36 PM
To: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>; same list
Subject: Re: Withdraw venue motion
 
Logan Perkins,

Please mail the attachments and important information. I have been cut from the internet, laptop hacked and can't print. I bought an iPad at Verizon Belfast and they took off the imei number so I couldn't get that working. 

My phone gets hacked. I don't download anything from emails. As backup counsel can't you do the things needed that I have given you (4 actions are listed below)? As explained, my motions get shelved and/or denied/dismissed. I call the court clerks and am told nothing is scheduled when there has been a hearing scheduleded as explained in the prior thread.

I called Stephanie, the clerk, and told her that notifications were to be sent to me as well as you. She said notices are sending to you only. She said she made that addition for mailings to me and said nothing was scheduled. Your email below is of concern if a hearing is scheduled again and I am purposely not notified again. Failure to appear. Bail violation. Back to jail, anything can happen to me in jail. Innocent with no prior record before Belfast corruption.

These attempts to take my freedom has happened many times. Including the psych eval, many attempts to make that a failure to appear but I am  persistent, competent to know ADA Entwisle and Judge Murray's neverending violations of my rights and due process. Innocent. All know.

PO Lori Lamma knows when I have hearings weeks before I receive notice. She is supposed to email me when she receives notice. I insisted since the clerks don't show it. I haven't received any notice from any.

Is anything scheduled next week? Please mail all the information immediately. 

Below is the information to do the appeal for the terrorizing conviction to the United States Supreme Court and 3 motions (dismiss competency hearing, dismiss disorderly conducts, parole violation and revoking bail, withdraw venue change) Can you do these as my back up attorney? If not, please give reasons. Then, you will represent me if that is necessary to do all these 4 actions below.

Please advise immediatly. I must review every prepared action with copies for my records. Tom Shehan had tried to file motions before my review and were damaging to my defense. They were withdrawn. All 3 appoints David Sinclair, Lisa Whittier and Tom Shehan would not defend my 1rst amendment rights with precedence, which is in violation of Maine statute 806 for the attorney oath. 
 
Upon admission to the bar, every applicant shall, in open court, take and subscribe an oath to support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this State, and take the following oath, or, in the case of an applicant conscientiously scrupulous of taking an oath, such applicant shall make appropriate affirmations to the same effect:   [PL 1975, c. 66, §5 (AMD).]
"You solemnly swear that you will do no falsehood nor consent to the doing of any in court, and that if you know of an intention to commit any, you will give knowledge thereof to the justices of the court or some of them that it may be prevented; you will not wittingly or willingly promote or sue any false, groundless or unlawful suit nor give aid or consent to the same; that you will delay no man for lucre or malice, but will conduct yourself in the office of an attorney within the courts according to the best of your knowledge and discretion, and with all good fidelity, as well as to the courts, as to your clients. So help you God."  
SECTION HISTORY
PL 1975, c. 66, §5 (AMD)
The focus is the appeal to the United States Supreme Court. Here is the link to my post on my blog. 
https://boycottbelfast.blogspot.com/2021/05/appeal-2-us-supreme-court.html
  
"U.S. Supreme Court appeal. Requests that the highest court in the nation intervene to correct an error on the part of the state courts that violated the U.S. Constitution. "
1. Please advise when you will prepare the appeal. The appeal is to the US Supreme Court, 1rst amendment constitutional violation. 
    Please appeal WALCD-CR-2018-00139 Bench Trial with Judge Robert Murray, finding me guilty of terrorizing with a dangerous weapon for filming my hand while thanking Belfast City Council, City Manager and City Planner for "being my target ya assholes". A "flippant remark" and not a "credible threat". Video below. Judge Robert Murray violated the United States Constitution, my first amendment rights to freedom of speech/expression with precedence, Supreme Court, Watts v United States and reiterated by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. See Slate, In The Line of Ire. Can You Shoot An Obama Target. By Jonathan Rapoport. 
https://youtu.be/XrIOrl3qStw

2. Please motion to dismiss the  disorderly conducts, probation violations, and revoking of bail conditions. There is not any evidence of the disorderly conduct or probation violations. Beyond any doubt. Fabrication through hearsay.

3. Please motion to dismiss the competency hearing. I am competent as the email thread proves, please motion to dismiss with this argument from my 4/26/21 email in the thread you have and copied here:

"Today I mailed a continuance motion for all Laurie Allen's Waldo Judicial proceedings to halt pending written direction from Maine Supreme Court Matt Pollack per this email thread. 

From this email thread alone, it is clear that I am extremely competent to defend myself pro Se. Dr. Barter was chosen by the State to find me incompetent is further proof of corruption. 'The model for competency to decide treatment consists of "five steps" of criteria:
1. Reliable diagnosis of a severe mental illness.
2. Without treatment, a short term prognosis of major distress, including "profound anxiety, depression or other painful affects, deterioration of the personality, and proliferation or intensification of symptoms.
3. The availability of treatment is likely to be effective.
4. Incompetency to consent or refuse Trey: and
5. That a reasonable person would accept the treatment offered.
"Psychiatrist and Harvard Law Professor Alan Stone offered his 'Thank you Theory for Civil Commitment' Stone 1975 Intended to provide a treatment oriented alternative to a purely dangerous approach, the model keyed on competency- 5 steps.

Stone's Thank you Theory formed the basis for a model Civil Commitment Law endorsed by the American Psychiatric Association of 1982 and published by Stone and attorney Clifford D. Stromberg a year later. (Stromberg and Stone 1983)'

Therefore, this reasonable person that does not and has not presented any mental illness in my 60 year lifetime, further evidenced with current Court ordered psychological evaluation and therapy per conditions of release, 9/2019 by Judge Murray and ADA Entwistle. I chose the best in the State of Maine, Acadia through Northern Lights Medical, Bangor, Maine. " 

Number one is no severe mental illness. I do not have mental illness period. Precedence set using Stone's model. Beyond Competent, beyond any doubt.

4. Please motion to withdraw venue change to Knox County.

Complete transparency is necessary for my safety and defense against corruption by ADA Entwisle and partners. The burden of proof is on the State of Maine. Computations of how much evidence is  approximated to be 90%. ADA Entwisle is given carte blanche to bring whatever charges he wants against me without evidence and Judge Robert Murray allows. For over 3 years now. 

The appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court will clear my record. The State should do a Title 14 section 556 and clear my record instead. After 2 years of fabricated harassment charges and endless hearings to entrap, ADA Entwisle finally dropped the charges because he couldn't get me to plea. Such waste and abuse. Inhumane.

Truly Innocent,
Laurie Allen


From: Logan Perkins <logan@belfastcriminallaw.com>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 3:57 PM
To: LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Withdraw venue motion
 
Hi Laurie,

This request also raises the issue about whether you want me to represent you, or whether you wish to remain pro se and have me as standby counsel.  If you wish to remain pro se, you can simply file a written request to withdraw that motion.  Also, if you generally have questions about what is scheduled for when, or what actual proceedings are happening on what day, you can be in touch with the clerk's office. The docket record from your case documents what events and what outcomes occur when, as well as other important information.
I'm attaching the docket records that I was given when I received my stand-by counsel appointment. 

Best,

Logan

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 1:30 PM LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com> wrote:
Logan Perkins and ADA Entwisle,

My several months old motion to transfer all venue to Knox County Court has not been heard. Please withdraw that motion because Judge Robert Murray did not send a hearing notice for my motion for his recusal. Judge Robert Murray brought it to the last hearing for bail conditions which turned out to be to remove the shackle trackher. Unbeknownst to me, pro Se.

Then he ordered a Court appointed attorney at no charge to me regardless that the competency hearing has not been heard. Logan Perkins is the attorney.

He announced my motion for his recusal. I stated that I wasn't prepared to argue that and cited bias as one of many reasons. He denied his recusal. That motion should have been granted and then the change of venue to Knox County.

Therefore, Judge Robert Murray could be on the bench in Knox County, negating the reason for change of venue. Travel is now a problem as well. 

Logan Perkins please confirm that you will have my motion for venue change withdrawn. Thank you.

Truly Innocent,
Laurie Allen


-- 
Logan E. Perkins, Esq.
Anti-fascist
Perkins Law Office
253 Waldo Rd.
Belfast, ME 04915
207-949-7371

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone.

No comments:

Post a Comment