Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Posted on FB Bill Maher Ask the panel if my local paper can do this? The article and my post against the local govt corruption and affiliates is on www.boycottbelfast.blogspot.com Dan Dunkle
Fri 7/18/14 10:21 AM
laurieallen55@msn.com
Your post on the revitalization project was potentially libelous, so I have disabled your posts. At this point, I see no reason to reinstate your ability to comment on our site since we both know we will be having this conversation again in the near future if I do. You can still read stories on the site. Daniel Dunkle News Director The Courier-Gazette, Camden Herald and Republican Journal 594-4401 ext. 122



Just got my tampered mail today too. Not the first time. Paranoid? No. Reality. Posting it all. The dangerous corrupt installation of my woodstove by a firefighter is above. Unfolding as I write.

I might as well post the corruption at J&B Autobody too. Tomorrow. I can't take anymore today.

No comments:

Post a Comment