Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Belfast City Council- Mary Mortier/Realtor, Eric Sanders, Roger Lee -Vote tonight 2/18/14 to slaughter or save Seaview Terrace ?

2/18/14- also see above tab and below "Residents have no Idea" for buying resident silence.

2/28/14 ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION- MY WARD COUNCIL, MARY MORTIER ALSO A LOCAL REALTOR NOW REFUSES AS A REALTOR TO PROVIDE PUBLIC DOCUMENTS- MLS LISTINGS THAT PROVE NON-DISCLOSURE OF THIS NIGHTMARE STREAM ON MY PROPERTY. THESE LISTINGS BELOW ON SEAVIEW TERRACE ARE ALSO OWNERS OF THIS STREAM. THESE PROPERTIES HAVE TURN OVER HISTORY, MY HOME HAS THE MOST. PASS IT ON TO ANOTHER- SHHH- DON'T TELL, SELL HELL AND RUN.
From: Mary Mortier - GRF (mmortier@grfrealestate.com) This sender is in your contact list.
Sent:Tue 2/18/14 5:50 PM
To:LAURIE ALLEN (laurieallen55@msn.com)
It seems I will not be able to provide you with the Information you requested, per my office &
Insurance. 



From LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com> 
Date: 02/17/2014 12:21 PM (GMT-06:00) 
To mmortier@grfrealestate.com,LAURIE ALLEN <laurieallen55@msn.com> 
Subject SPAM-LOW: Archive MLS Listings 


Dear Mary,

Please provide full archive MLS listings for 31 Seaview Terrace listed in 2011/12, 27 Seaview Terrace 2012, and 23 Seaview Terrace 2011/12.  Please advise when I can pick them up.

Sincerely,
Laurie Allen
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:47:13 -0600
Subject: RE: SPAM-LOW: Archive MLS Listings
From: mmortier@grfrealestate.com
To: laurieallen55@msn.com

I'll be in my office tom. afternoon, I'll  print out what's in the MLS & will have in an envelope & bring with me to council meeting. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
From:LAURIE ALLEN (laurieallen55@msn.com)
Sent:Tue 2/18/14 7:42 AM
To:Mary Mortier - GRF (mmortier@grfrealestate.com); LAURIE ALLEN (laurieallen55@msn.com)
Dear Mary,

Great- thanks- they are not active listings- all stream owners, 2 could not sell, the other to a Florida guy. Isn't that special? Only 4 properties own stream property- I am the 4th and from NJ. Isn't that extra special? MLS said in the archives and I have to request through an agent. My new NJ realtor friend said easy to access- she can't though cause she's NJ. Maybe meeting will be cancelled? Big heavy snow coming. I'd like to come to your office and get it. Let me know when- you can text me or call me @ XXX-XXXX. MLS said in the archives and I have to request through an agent.

THE Northport TIF vote is the final hope. I have nothing to lose, Realtor stole it all. City Hall and Council try to finish the job and break me completely, mentally and financially. You are on both sides of the evil coin. Let's see what you, Roger Lee and Eric Sanders do. Sell your soul or save a neighborhood and beat up Mom. 

Sincerely,
Laurie Allen



17 Seaview Terrace

No comments:

Post a Comment